Sign in to follow this  
countrykid

Classless

We had a football game at a high school in Scottsdale tonight and at the beginning of the game as we lined up for the opening kick we asked the Ref if we were going to do the National Anthem or at least the pledge of alliegence before we started?He said he would check into it and ran over to other side of the field and asked the coaches if they were going to do the National Anthem or the pledge. The Ref then ran back over to our sideline and said, "they said that they don't do that here". Anyways, with a grandpa, cousins and friends who have served and are currently serving in our armed forces this kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I thought it was pretty classless on their part.

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

Name that school.

YES!!!! Please do name that school!!!! As with upper Academia. Unless all of us let an entire country know at which institutions this trashing of America takes place. There will not be much as citizens we can do. At this time Fox News is the only one tattling on our upper institutions. I hope it becomes contagious all other places.

As CEOs of large corporations, Law firms, and all other occupations that require the ticket of higher education. I believe they must turn down applicants that come from these lunatic institution. When it cost them the cost of their education, and their financial futures. Then and only then will we force this lunacy to stop. When it costs some that came from these institutions financial security. Even though they may have not agreed with the lunacy. It will be a good lesson in life. That you can't sit by like a spineless GUMBY and allow wrong or evil to succeed. And as parents when little Johnny or Susie are looking into colleges. Research and spend your money else where. All people in all walks of life understand when you hurt their WALLETS!!!!!

Take care, Willie

• Like 1

Guest wdenike

We had a football game at a high school in Scottsdale tonight and at the beginning of the game as we lined up for the opening kick we asked the Ref if we were going to do the National Anthem or at least the pledge of alliegence before we started?He said he would check into it and ran over to other side of the field and asked the coaches if they were going to do the National Anthem or the pledge. The Ref then ran back over to our sideline and said, "they said that they don't do that here". Anyways, with a grandpa, cousins and friends who have served and are currently serving in our armed forces this kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I thought it was pretty classless on their part.

CONFUSED AS HEII :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Why on earth would you take all the time to type this??? And not expose the name of this wonderful establishment?????? It was obviously offensive to you or you would not have wrote this in the first place.

Take care, Willie

It was at Saguro, I'm not sure if it's an everyday occurance, but what I posted above is what happened last night. We did win 18-0 and I hope our varsity can pull out a win tonight as well.

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

I guess my next questions are. Where are the parents that have children attending Saguro??? Has any media been contacted as to this out rage. Are council members for Saguro being contacted??? Are visitors contacting the school administration expressing their disgust??? Or possibly with in our community and our country is GUMBY ALIVE AND WELL???

Take care, Willie

Saguaro Athletic Director, Bob La Rue blarue@susd.org

This was JV?

I graduated from Sahuaro in Tucson, aint even spelled the same.

Yeah you might want to make sure you know something as simple as what city the schools in ,much less what school it is,before putting their info out here,dumba$$ move of the day goes to you.sorry,but I happen to know ms. Novak and she's a great person and hopefully does not receive any harassment over your rushed mistake.

Yeah you might want to make sure you know something as simple as what city the schools in ,much less what school it is,before putting their info out here,dumba$$ move of the day goes to you.sorry,but I happen to know ms. Novak and she's a great person and hopefully does not receive any harassment over your rushed mistake.

ya it was the Scottsdale school, as much as I can't stand you guys down south :)I hope Ms. Novak and her school do not catch any flack over this.
  • Like 1