Redman

My First Pig Hunt

I’m only 10 years old and I went hunting for a pig. I hunted between February 23, 2007 and March 1, 2007. Its nothing like deer hunting. I thought it was going to be easy hunting but it wasn’t. In case you were wondering, I had rodeo break on the 23rd. It was fun until the 25th. My dad, I ,and others camped for 3 days and did not see a pig. I had school the next day. In the week I had school I went hunting on Tuesday and Thursday after school. On Tuesday, I saw a pack of pigs, shot 3 times but I didn’t hit one. Thursday was my lucky day!!! I believe I saw the same pack from Tuesday. I shot twice but the pigs ran over the hill. I followed them over the hill. My dad was looking on the next hill so I looked on the bottom of the hill… “Dad! They’re down there!” I got my gun and aimed at a big pig I shot it twice!! I hit it in the brains and the intestines. That was the best hunt I had in my two hunts!

Redman Jr.

post-295-1173060195_thumb.jpg

Rman jr,

Way to stick with it. Even though they went a ways, you were stealthy and got another 2 shots!

Excellent! Congratulations! WELL DONE my javelina brother! Just like the Chinese New Year's says: 2007, "The year of the pig"! :lol:

Azp&Y

Way to go R.J.!!!

Great job on describing your adventure to all of us.

Whooohooo! A big congrats to you Redman Jr.! Are you going to have it mounted? Thanks for the story and the picture! JIM>