Sign in to follow this  

Put a lot of scouting in on this hunt ,I had to work late of Thursday so we headed up Friday morning but by the time we got loaded up it was to late to get to the spot I had some good bucks picked out .So my brother said let me show you this area its a lot closer I said lets go so off we went drove down to the road ended he said couple years back he shot at a buck over this ridge so we hiked to the top as we set up to glass he says holy crap there he is so we had to move over but he was across a deep canyon so we got set up for a far shot ,my daughter couldn't find the buck in the scope then he beded down my brother said once the shade is gone he will get up so sure enough he stood up and was moving down to some shade while we wated we set up the rifle so she could find the buck she aimed about foot high my 270 broke his back so we hiked over to him and finished him off .My baby girl was so happy the shot was over 500 yards the buck is a 4x3

post-12663-0-10355900-1414291233_thumb.jpg

post-12663-0-67806400-1414291273_thumb.jpg

post-12663-0-01143300-1414291317_thumb.jpg

post-12663-0-29605200-1414291344_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

She got a nice one! Congrats to her.

• Like 1

Very nice buck! Congrats to your daughter!

Congratulations to your daughter on what looks like a toad of a buck! Any other pictures?