Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

Is this a legit way to hunt?

Say you glass a deer from a half mile but there's some guys 300 yards from the deer looking right into that canyon. Is it cool to just walk 50 yards from the other guys make eye contact with them then cross the hill into the canyo those guys are hunting, While being guided in with electronics from someone sitting 800 yards away? I mean if you're a paid guide of course. Just thought that was about the most unethical thing I've seen in a while. But maybe that's some gotta do to kill bucks. Worst part is it appeared they were with a female you. The classy part was flipping me off from 300 yards after a that. That's a way to show people how to hunt. I know I don't own the mountain but jeez

Greedy, rude and cowardly. I bet they don't have many friends. Probably has a few teeth missing from getting punched in the face at some point in their lives ( one can only hope).

Guest 300ultramag.

300 yds. Why not shoot the deer before all said events unfold? I hate buttheads like that. I had a guide walk his deaf hunter past me and my buddy as we were already posted up.in tree stands. I let him know we were there.. He stated they understand and would just pull an sd card and come back out... Only the guide came out... This was a long time ago and it still doesn't sit with me..

Funny thing is they kicked out 2 WAY nicer 4x4's than what they shot, 3x3 I passed on him 3 times. Guess that's why they paid all the money for guide and a team of 6 or seven guys. Now there's a gut pole in my hole.

It's all about bragging and filling tags anymore. People, some guides included, could care less about anyone or anything else but filling the tag. Not surprised in the least.

Nah even on public land you should respect someone's space. Just cuz it's public doesn't mean it's no holds bar. Or maybe it does

Two things: 1.) Public land is full of the public. B.) 99.9% of the public are inconsiderate, self absorbed jackasses. III.) Take one of the formentioned jac. sses and influence their behavior with monetary gain and/or ego inflation and you get something so ugly distasteful and heinous.... ive not the words to describe it. At least not on amandas forum. Lets just say it should be legal to groin punch such individuals on sight without provocation.

• Like 3

Shoot faster next time

Like I said I passed on this buck 3 times, it was a 3 point. I also passed On the slightly bigger 4x4 that they kicked out when they were hustling to cut me off. but That's not the point.

Still don't get whats the point of flipping you off? The rest of it is the way it goes on public land these days. But giving you the finger because he shot a deer out from under you deserves a face to face.