i met amanda but didn't get to talk much. too many folks were hoggin' her. at least now she knows how good lookin' i am in person. spent 3 or 4 mintues at the azgfd exhibit talkin' to guy a i thought i knew when a young lady warden told me i was talkin' to a stuffed javelina. i thought it was bullwidgeon. she said i was the 3rd guy that day. i swear that think talked back.........Lark.

My wife Carrie and I had a great time at the show! Thanks to thoes who stoped by the booth and introduced yourselves it was great to meet you! We didn't get to wander around much during the show unless we were headed to the restroom. Sorry we compleatly missed the DCA booth :huh:

Lance

Hey Guys,

Sure was great meeting you all at the show. Thanks to all the guys who took the time to find me and introduce yourselves! I had a great time chatting with everyone. Sure made my time at the show fly by. Sorry I didn't have more time with you Lark! Another time, I guess...

Coosefan...would be glad to hunt with you...maybe I can go film a hunt you do. If I can help you out, let me know.

Casey, are you saying you went to the show and you didn't even come by and say hi to me??? What's up with that??

I must have met 30 or more people from the site, which was great since the majority of them I hadn't met before. I would definitely love to do some kind of get together in the future. My husband and I have talked about having one at the campsites up in the Pinal mtns around here. But of course that would mean a lot of driving for many of you. Maybe having it at someone's house in PHX area would be a better idea.

Here are a couple more pics of Peloncillo's buck. Thanks for bringing it by Keven. We really should have a guess the score on this buck. I was quite a bit off on it....

post-1-1173720256.jpg

post-1-1173720294.jpg

WOW!!! I was scared to say what I thought at first but now I ain't skeerd no more!! I originally thought like 135"-138".... but didn't want every one to laugh so I went with 128"..... can some one PM me with the real score I'd like to know if I am Whacked out or not! :blink: :lol:

It was a really good show. I didnt get to meet many of you as I was busy working a booth with a friend of mine for his outfitting service from Canada, but a get togather sounds like a really neat thing. Thanks to all who work to make it a successful show.

Gulp! That is one nice rack. What's the story behind it, please, please do tell. Unless I missed it some where else. Thanx for sharing.

Ernest

Are we ever going to get a score on that thing?

Hey CnS I like your 128'' guess.

Well, I figured we would wait and let a few more people guess the score....anyone else want to take a stab at a gross score on this buck?

And maybe Peloncillo will give us the story on the buck.

Amanda

i met amanda but didn't get to talk much. too many folks were hoggin' her. at least now she knows how good lookin' i am in person. spent 3 or 4 mintues at the azgfd exhibit talkin' to guy a i thought i knew when a young lady warden told me i was talkin' to a stuffed javelina. i thought it was bullwidgeon. she said i was the 3rd guy that day. i swear that think talked back.........Lark.

LOL ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad you brought your humor back Lark

I wish I could tell you that I shot that buck but I didn't. I inherited the rack after a hunting buddy passed on. I have a good idea of where its from but am not 100% certain. It really looks smaller then it scores. It scores just over 148. I've had the rack for years and last year my youngest son was playing with it and split the skull plate. It is sure a wicked rack and maybe some day I'll get it mounted.

Keven

Well no wonder it scores more than it looks like, I didn't account for the 40'' spread. :P

Casey, are you saying you went to the show and you didn't even come by and say hi to me??? What's up with that??

Come on Amanda, you know me better than that! i was there LAST year, not this year!