Huntn coues

C/W member says his card got hit

Any Ideas how a charge of $50.00 would come up? Four seperate apps. for elk and antelope.

Your wife went to the mall and bought some shoes?

;)

Any Ideas how a charge of $50.00 would come up? Four seperate apps. for elk and antelope.

Insufficient Funds Charge :o

Sure hope not

Insufficient Funds Charge :o

Sure hope not

If thats the case they should run it twice. Go to the website and update your credit card info. OR

CALL them ASAP!!!!!

Has anyone been hit today? And by the way did this whole dang site draw tags except for me? I am insanely jealous. Good luck to all who drew. I am afraid the party's over and no action on my card.

mine says it has a charge of $114 but said it was tentative or some deal. if it's for real then either my oldest or youngest son got an elk tag. me and the other boy put in together for goat and elk. don't look good for any of us getting a goat tag, unless they're still running things. hope they are. i don't want one dime back. i want tags. Lark.

$ 191.50= One archery bull and one archery antelope. But according to the bank they hit me twice for that amount. Dont make sence, as the only other application on that account was for jr elk. Which is by the way a $50 tag. to answer the above question. Maybe I will get 4 tags in the mail. LOL..... Do you think they would notice?? AS long as the kiddo get her jr elk tag I will be happy. Although drawing both archery elk and speed goat in the same year is quite the coupe...

$50 would be for a JR elk tag.

It started yesterday and continued today. I believe it should take them 3 to 4 days to complete the transactions. I spoke with the company that is doing the process and said they just started running cards yesterday. She said if the applicants card does not go through then they try to run it one more time the next day before the tag goes to the next person. So far our group is up to 5 bull tags and 2 antelope tags. Im to scared to check my account yet for any hits.

AJOHUNTER,

Love the tag line. That was a great movie!! No hits on my card yet. With 13 Speed Goat points and 7 for Elk, I don't know if I can handle the prospect of another year of "you were not drawn for..." To those that drew tags, congratulations and good luck!!

Don't lose hope yet.

I just spoke to a friend (yes I have a friend bino) and he told me his card got hit today between 12 and 2

this afternoon.

Congrats to all you lucky guys! I have some scary news for ya though..... My Bro-n-law checked his CC online and on the phone, and both said no new activity! He then called his CC company today just for the heck of it, and they said that there was a company trying to charge $114 yesterday and tried to charge his card again today for $114.......and his CC company DECLINED both attempts!!!!!!! His CC company doesn't know why they declined it, said sorry and told him to have the other company run the card again!!!!!!!!!! He was REALLY lucky, he spent 2 hours on the phone with G+F and the draw people and he finally got them to agree to run his card again tomorrow! The G+F people told him that this happened to ALOT of poeple and they are running the declined cards one more time tomorrow! I would reccomend everyone that paid with a card to CALL their CC company and make sure they didn't decline a transaction wrongfully! Best of luck, JIM>