Huntn coues

C/W member says his card got hit

Just got off the phone with G&F and they told me the results will either be out tomorow night or by midweek next week at the latest!!!

Hopefully tomorow I can't wait any longer!!!

well hopefully tomorrow after 5:00 pm.to get rid of the pressure. :blink: does anybody have any blood thinner??????????? :P

A bottle of Jim Beam will thin your blood ;)

Where is this informaton. The number of bonus points per person per unit. I didn't know the GF published this. I know they post the draw odds. I would like to see why I haven't been getting drawn and who has more points than I do in my unit.

You can go to the main G&F office in Phoenix and ask to view the draw results data base.

Where is this informaton. The number of bonus points per person per unit. I didn't know the GF published this. I know they post the draw odds. I would like to see why I haven't been getting drawn and who has more points than I do in my unit.

You can go to the main G&F office in Phoenix and ask to view the draw results data base.

They will also sell you a full copy of these results for every species, that way you take it home and study the units before you apply. I purchased one this year.

They will also sell you a full copy of these results for every species, that way you take it home and study the units before you apply. I purchased one this year.

Is this something that you have to go to the main office for? Or has anyone tried to call and buy it over the phone? It seems like I have seen one of these before but it has been a while. I wouldn't mind purchasing the results as long as it wasn't an arm and a leg in cost.

You can go to the main G&F office in Phoenix and ask to view the draw results data base. You have to fill out a "request for public information", so I don't know if you can purchase it over the phone.

Is this something that you have to go to the main office for? Or has anyone tried to call and buy it over the phone? It seems like I have seen one of these before but it has been a while. I wouldn't mind purchasing the results as long as it wasn't an arm and a leg in cost.

Yes you can purchase it. The last time I bought it, it was $75 for the full printout.

You can go to the main G&F office in Phoenix and ask to view the draw results data base. You have to fill out a "request for public information", so I don't know if you can purchase it over the phone.

Yes you can purchase it. The last time I bought it, it was $75 for the full printout.

Thanks Man. I appreciate it.

I know we're jumping back and forth here, but I just hung up with Game and Fish and the lady said the draw would be out sometime during the SECOND WEEK OF APRIL.......THAT'S B.S. How can that be if the draw is OVER???????????????

I just called and the automated system is down, when the lady answered I asked for draw results, she told me they would be out this afternoon. We can hope.

Your all crazy.............my credit card hasnt been hit yet, so they obviousely havent done the draw yet.

But seriousely...........................did you hear the company thats doing the draw for AZGF this year had a glitch in the system. Apparently it just started charging peoples credit cards that didnt get drawn, and didnt charge the guys that did get drawn..............................they should have this problem worked out next week sometime.

This happens every year boys and girls... one person will say "by the end of the day" and another will say "by the end of June". I think the Game and Fish just change their stories every day to ammuse themselves.