Sign in to follow this  
Healy Arms

Government Preparedness Letter Ahead of Missouri Grand Jury Decision

Funny - we've scanned the letter 3 times and can't find the bullet point for having firearm(s) and sufficient ammunition.

One would think that with very high probability that ALL of the police officers will be 100% busy, they might mention the need for self-defense measures.

BerkeleyDisasterPrepNotice.png

• Like 1

I'd get all my relatives/friends over to my place, and have them bring all the guns and ammo they have on hand. Sit back, guard the home front, and enjoy some deer and BBQ. Take turns posting up on the roof, to fend off would-be looters. One or two would be all it would take to send out the hint not to screw with us.

Sad that people can be such idiots that a letter would have to be sent out like this. It's gonna get ugly if they don't get the decision they want. What fn idiots.

Back when the year 2000 when the world was going to shut down I helped my boss stockpile pallets of fancy MRE's and water at his house. When we were done and talking he asked how I was stocked. I listed my guns and ammo supplies, since he never owned any firearms he was puzzled and said he didnt understand. I said I have your food now. He finally understood! But never has bought a gun. You cant protect you and yours with a bottle of water!

• Like 2

This just gives the people who are going to riot the blessing to go ahead and do it.

NEWS FLASH. We are going to look the other way when the masses run amuck.

OK, so America has racial issues and a long history of it. Can't be denied but it seems like the individuals who riot never get called on the carpet.

I hate seeing this crap go down. I don't live there so it's hard to understand why kids walk down the middle of the street. Yeah there are no sidewalks in much of rural America but you can hear a car coming so get outta the center of the street, but the Subculture PoPo is so out of control and feeling empowered with the militarization transistion of the last 10 years. Even their everyday attire is designed to intimidate, but they call it functional.

I firmly believe they are all trigger happy.

I believe there is a darker side of the Ferguson issue....(pardon the pun). There is someone higher up in the food chain fanning the flames of hatred. I doubt it would even make the headlines if the officer was a black cop. I have seen a growing hostility, and lack of respect, by certain race of our society. I saw it first hand in a Circle K the other day. I firmly believe that that the lawlessness, and disrespect towards this country by our current President has emboldened sub cultures across the entire spectrum ,into what we are seeing today. Things will come to boil, after Obama gives us all the middle finger, and uses executive action for Amnesty. Ferguson is just the tip of the iceberg.

If Officer Wilson is guilty, he will get what's coming to him. If not, these foolish Ferguson thugs need to back the heck off.

• Like 2

Sunset to sunrise curfew, shoot all violators

one of my friends here at work has a brother who is a police officer in the city next to ferguson.... the lawlessness that took place is just ridiculous.

For example:

The Quick trip that was displayed on the news after being looted and burned to the ground,.... wasn't in ferguson. go figure. It was across the street in the next town. (think mesa tempe type of land line).

Protestors would abruptly stop in traffic on the interstate.

when they started towing cars from the interstate, they began to lay down in the roadway

I heard of one article that said people were bussing in to join the demonstrations

City council/mayor instructed police to not to intervene in the riots unless it was a matter of life safety (basically, let them run amuck as long as no one gets killed)

and like in the past, it was free stuff all around, the mob going after justice from "whitey" were looting and stealing from other African American store owners.

Not to mention the pay for a Ferguson police officer is $32k/year....