Sign in to follow this  
chopshop

12 x 12 Cabelas Alaknak tent FS

Selling my 12x12 alaknak tent. Tent was used a total of 4 times in the last 2 1/2 years. Great condition with 1 very small hole in the floor (size of a raisin) which has been patched. Tent only, no roof or floor protector. $525.

post-11183-0-76675000-1418702799_thumb.jpg

post-11183-0-32780300-1418702971_thumb.jpg

post-11183-0-60245300-1418703014.jpg

• Like 1

SPF

Sold.

• Like 1

The sale of this tent fell through so it's back on the market..... I will not hold this time around. Price drop $525. Located in San Tan Valley.

What does it weigh, what dia. is the stove jack?

California raisin sized? I have this same tent. (in my herd of tents) Love it. Used it during the youth elk hunt in 6a in 2013 when it rained for 900 days straight. We slept warm and dry. Great tent.

• Like 2

I have this same tent...love it. I can set it up myself in about 45 mins. I believe it weighs around 70 lbs, bundled up in the bag...tent, poles, rope, stakes, etc. I think it takes a standard 5" stove pipe. I have the cheapy stove that came with the package deal 9 years ago. It will blow you out of there if it is above freezing. A comfy 75 degrees with 12 degrees outside. If you use the stove, you will need the roof and floor protectors.

• Like 1

I have this same tent...love it. I can set it up myself in about 45 mins. I believe it weighs around 70 lbs, bundled up in the bag...tent, poles, rope, stakes, etc. I think it takes a standard 5" stove pipe. I have the cheapy stove that came with the package deal 9 years ago. It will blow you out of there if it is above freezing. A comfy 75 degrees with 12 degrees outside. If you use the stove, you will need the roof and floor protectors.

Thanks for adding the information Viper!

I have this tent, and its been very solid through several harsh storms with out any leaks. I put a good spark arrester on and never burned a single hole tent and we have used it a lot. We dont use or see any need for the roof protector.

SOLD!