twigsnapper

Swarovski 15x56 HD w/ outdoorsmans adapter

Just bought these but have a chance to buy a four wheeler I've wanted for a long time and need to raise some cash to appease my wife. Bought at Outdoormans 2 weeks ago. Comes with box and all things as new and outdoorsmans tripod adapter and stud. Warranty card is not filled out. My loss is your gain. $2150, I'm in

I will do a package deal with the binos, new outdoorsmans medium compact tripod and outdoorsmans panhead for $2800,this would cost $3058 before tax.

Glendale/Scottsdale.

Call text or on

Andy

602-881-0610

Probly could return them but I used them on a hunt so I don't feel right returning them just cause I want to spend the money somewhere else since they cannot sell them as new either.

• Like 2

If you cant sell them by the late December hunt and you want to rent them out... I have a $20 on it. Ha ha Good luck with the sale.

Youre killing me. If you were interested in trades I'd try an come up with something. Somebody needs to buy these before I do something my wife hates me for.

if it's true love she'll forgive you eventually

What's the old saying? "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission."

• Like 1

What's the old saying? "It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission."

Thx never heard that 1. L.O.L.

• Like 1