5guyshunting

Ferguson, Missouri

Infuriating. They would not pull that nonsense here in AZ. Too many gun-toting, law abiding citizens of all races here would not put up with that crap.

I saw a photo of an African-American woman from Ferguson who was in tears because the rioters trashed her cake store. She used to sell cakes at the flea market to scrape enough money together to open her own small shop, which is now demolished. It is people like her, who are trying to make something of themselves, that are hit the hardest.

post-1241-0-22279800-1417056807.jpg

Natalie Dubose had saved money from selling cakes at local flea markets to pursue her dream of one day having her very own cake shop. In June, Dubose’s dreams came true when she opened Natalie’s Cakes and More in Ferguson, Missouri, but her dreams were shattered – along with her shop’s front windows – when violent protesters ransacked the city Monday night.

But Dubose is still baking amidst the mayhem, while she attempts to clean up.

“I’m baking today,” she said. “We have orders to go out for Thanksgiving. I can’t tell the people — I won’t tell the people — that I’m canceling.”

Dubose plans to pick up the pieces of her broken shop and start over, but she has no plans to leave Ferguson.

“This is everything that I own. I can’t walk away from it,” she said. “I just got to start up and start baking again.”

Dubose didn’t know where she would get the money for repairs, but someone suggested she start a Go Fund Me account and a second Go Fund Me account was created, unbeknown to her at the time. In less than 24 hours the two pages together have generated over $120,000 from supporters across the country, more than five times her original goal of $20,000.

• Like 2

a pillar of the community, i can see why his people would destroy the town in his honor. certainly someone i would want my kids to be friends with. by the way, is that the witness to the shooting on the left?

11hf9k3.jpg

edit: strong wtf @ his legs in this pic? theyre like toothpicks

I'm not racist but why this happens only to blacks? if a police officer tells you to stop do you charge against him or stop?

I'm not racist but why this happens only to blacks? if a police officer tells you to stop do you charge against him or stop?

Happens to plenty of other colors of human. Not as big a deal to the national news.

Did you see the idiot in Ferguson who set himself on fire trying to light a Moltav cocktail

So you are saying that it's not all bad news?

i think it has to do with them not having dads and never having authority figures growing up. theyve never had to do what someone tells them. a cop tells them not to do something and they see red.

Did you see the idiot in Ferguson who set himself on fire trying to light a Moltav cocktail

So you are saying that it's not all bad news?

I was ready to break out the marshmallows and Graham crackers