Bnnes

Unit 21 archery tag

I'm thinking of doing the late hunt in unit 21..can anybody give me some insight on that unit? What map should I buy and should I hunt north or south in the unit. Not looking for big ol bucks just trying to pack the freezer. Not looking for honey holes any help will be appreciated. Thanks guys

Entire unit is great for late archery. I've gone to the south end last year near table Mesa and chased some good ones. Been on east side near 7 springs and chased some nice ones and all the way to the north end near squaw peak/cherry rd and seen plenty. Can't go wrong anywhere there. Pick a high point and glass. Good luck. I won't be able to chase any till January. Got it done in sept w bow.

ive seen deer all over the unit. seven springs is a good area but there usually alot of ppl.

Is the otc season really that busy still? I know the General hunt is pretty dense but in December does the atv and Hunter traffic die down?

I have been in that area not hunting and I don't see a lot of archery guys. A lot of traffic but not hunters. I have never seen anyone carrying a bow.

Funny last year I was scouting javi for my daughter and took my bow well Xmas eve and we had plans in town so when I got on some good mulies I lost time and ended up jogging 2 mile with backpack on never scouted pigs and drove like an butt back to wickenburg where the wife was waiting with my pants outside the shower. Lol could have been a mossy oak commercial.

This is my first archery hunt. I think I'll be hunting table Mesa. See you around and good luck shedghost

Leave the Deer in 21 alone. The herd needs to come back. Plus I want some Deer there when I move back. Just kidding. How has the moisture been in that unit this year?............BOB!

How are the roads? I heard they were bad