The GF & I've got two tags to fill. Come out & lend a hand. Give you a chance to check out 27. Beautiful country & full of bears too, so maybe you'll put a tag on something anyhow. Take care, Doug.

Matt - I think you're right and that's the way that I'm going to go - I love 27 and can video for you guys as well.

C- you at the archery range ;)

AzP&Y

Doug

:rolleyes: Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P

I drew Archery Bull Elk UNIT 9

Son #1 Rifle Bull Elk Unit 7E

Son #2 Rifle Bull Elk Unit 7W

I'm going Huntn'

Life is GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Ilene

well how many points did you have......................................... <_<

7 bonus points for archery tag, both boys had 3 B)

Drought Year???? Isn't that a bit dramatic.....

Yeah maybe!! ;) Bone dry, drier than a pop corn fart....ok I'll stop...I know you hate those words when you have an elk tag!! :lol: After getting a dreeeeenching today those elk still have a shot!! :P

Cochranj-

I am assuming that must be John and his daughter that drew the early rifle and late bull tags?

Congrats on becoming a daddy!!

:P

Singleshot,

You are correct. John and his middle girl drew. I believe there may be a tag sign over. John's oldest girl has yet to draw an elk tag after 4 or 5 years, so I imagine he will let her have the tag. Man, I've only got 10 more years before I start doing the same thing. HOLY CRAP! I better start putting in for only Bull hunts and start accumulating some BP's. I need at least one more Bull hunt. Once you hunt them, you can't get it out of your blood.

Thanks for the congrats. I can't wait to finally have a baby!

BTW, did you or H.W. draw?

My daughter drew a junior elk tag in unit 1. It is her second draw for that hunt in four years. H.W. and I both got skunked. I have 16 points for antelope now. Been putting in for the 2b muzzleloader hunt the last few years thinking the odds might be better. I waited nine years for my last archery bull tag, god help me if it's another nine before the next one. Hopefully we will have better luck getting a tag in N.M.. As for signing over your tags to the junior hunters... I've done it three times in the last four years, it hurts , but you got to do it. My son has been able to stay up with us all day since he was about seven, so you don't have to wait the full ten years.

Hope you have a boy first, seems like your bunch could use a few more boys.

5b north cow tag nov. 30th..

Cochranj-

I am assuming that must be John and his daughter that drew the early rifle and late bull tags?

Congrats on becoming a daddy!!

:P

Singleshot,

You are correct. John and his middle girl drew. I believe there may be a tag sign over. John's oldest girl has yet to draw an elk tag after 4 or 5 years, so I imagine he will let her have the tag. Man, I've only got 10 more years before I start doing the same thing. HOLY CRAP! I better start putting in for only Bull hunts and start accumulating some BP's. I need at least one more Bull hunt. Once you hunt them, you can't get it out of your blood.

Thanks for the congrats. I can't wait to finally have a baby!

BTW, did you or H.W. draw?

My daughter drew a junior elk tag in unit 1. It is her second draw for that hunt in four years. H.W. and I both got skunked. I have 16 points for antelope now. Been putting in for the 2b muzzleloader hunt the last few years thinking the odds might be better. I waited nine years for my last archery bull tag, god help me if it's another nine before the next one. Hopefully we will have better luck getting a tag in N.M.. As for signing over your tags to the junior hunters... I've done it three times in the last four years, it hurts , but you got to do it. My son has been able to stay up with us all day since he was about seven, so you don't have to wait the full ten years.

Hope you have a boy first, seems like your bunch could use a few more boys.

C'mon, a boy? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We obviuosly have a lot of the "X" chromosomes being produced as you indicated. A boy would be pretty cool to start out with though. Either way, I'll be happy. Sorry to hear you were skunked. That's never any fun. Take care.

Unit 10/18 Archery Antelope! ;)

My son got 7E rifle cow again! :rolleyes:

Lance

I applied for an elk tag on line and was given a confirmation number, which I did not write down. When I called I was told Game and Fish has no record of my applying! Am I alone in this?

Bill Quimby

Me and my old man both got rifle antelope tags! :P I can't wait to start scouting! Congrats to everyone who drew tags!

I applied for an elk tag on line and was given a confirmation number, which I did not write down. When I called I was told Game and Fish has no record of my applying! Am I alone in this?

Bill Quimby

If you put in online you can got to the section for Review application / update credit card info. If they gave you

a confirmation number it will show up here.

All you have to do is enter your name and month/yr to see your app.

Bill Quimby

Oh yeah -

Did they take your 7.50 off your card when you applied????????????????

No antelope, but I did draw my first bull tag, 6a South Muzzleloader. Last time I hunted elk (cow) was in '00. Since then I have only been applying for bull tags.

Good luck to all of you!