Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Scoped! Who has been on the other side?

Guest 300ultramag.

I'll take a scope to the face over a carbon grenade to the hand and forearm any day...

• Like 1

Bummer dude!! At least you have the beads to post this up as a reminder to us all.

Ouch! While I'm sorry you got donged, there are some funny replies/comments to your post. It's never happened to me yet and hope it never does. Looks painfully bad....

Ernest

Ha yea it is very easy to do if your not paying attention as I found out the hard way. It's still sore after a month and half ago when it happened. I agree there have been some good replies, I think it happens more than we think it does.

As azshtr said I would never want to be on the other side being watched through a scope, that's just nuts!!!

I got dinged by a 300 UM Sendro. Still pissed about that one. I thought i had a good grip on that rifle and it just went right thru me and gashed me.

I let my 375 get me once but never bad enough to draw blood.

I have been hit a couple times but never drew blood. 300 weatherby I remember was 1 for sure but I don't remember the others. My dad's 300 win mag got him on the nose with the flip up button on the back scope cover and drew blood when I was a kid.

I have pictures somewhere of me with a coues buck and blood streaming down my nose. I actually missed the shot where I got scoped, it rang my bell pretty good, and it took a few minutes to regroup before I was able to finish the job.

It was worth it.

post-5618-0-06308600-1418877133_thumb.jpg

• Like 2