Flatlander

Elk & Antelope Draw Odds

Flatlander, Res with 11 BP's for elk.

I plan on applying in this order- which hunt do you think i may draw? Or if you have any sugestions on which i should apply for it would be appreciated greatly. Im open to hunt archery rifle or ML.

5a early rifle

3a/c early archery

1 early archery

5bs early archery

5bn early archery

Thanks a ton for what you do- donation sent!

I have looked for this answer and hope this isn't a repeat and waste of Flatlanders time.

Antelope 22bp unit #9 and unit # 10 rifle

Thanks

Donated. Thanks again!

3a/3c early archery bull 7points resident thanks in advance

11%

NR unit 10 late bull elk w/3pts and NR unit 10 Ant w/16 pts

Thanks

Not sure I can answer this one. Please clarify ant and whether these hunts are archery, rifle or muzzleloader. Sorrry, post again and I will get you what you need.

Flatlander, Res with 11 BP's for elk.

I plan on applying in this order- which hunt do you think i may draw? Or if you have any sugestions on which i should apply for it would be appreciated greatly. Im open to hunt archery rifle or ML.

5a early rifle

3a/c early archery

1 early archery

5bs early archery

5bn early archery

Thanks a ton for what you do- donation sent!

If you do it that way you will most likely draw the 3a/3c tag in the bonus pass and not ever be considered for the 5a rifle tag. Which, in my opinion, is probably just fine. But if you really want the 5a early rifle tag you may want to consider a more difficult second choice such as Unit 1, 23 or 9. But your chance of drawing the early 5a tag in the 1-2 pass is going to be single digits. You should be 100% on everything but the Unit and the rifle tag. Think carefully, your fixing to burn some points.

5 bonus points, resident, all early archery elk.

-22N

-22S

-3A3C

-6A

Thanks in advance.

22 only has one archery hunt and its for the entire unit - 7% (this hunt used to be a sleeper, no more. Its one of thee toughest in the state to draw, in just a few years it has gone from sleeper to OVERRATED)

8%

25%

I have looked for this answer and hope this isn't a repeat and waste of Flatlanders time.

Antelope 22bp unit #9 and unit # 10 rifle

Thanks

No worries. - Last year Unit 9 had 12 guys who applied with 22 pts and did not get drawn. Look for them to repeat again this year. This leaves you just out of the bonus pass and fighting 2% odds.

Unit 10 was a similar story with 10 hold overs from the 22 pt pool. However with 20 tags available via the bonus pass this year, you will have a chance at securing at putting those bonus points to work and getting a tag before the unit creeps another point. I put our chances around 1 in 10.

Thank you everybody for support! So far my son is doing well through first week of chemo.I humbly thank you!

Tell him to keep his chin up. We want to see some field photo's of him this fall! I am sure somehow, some way he will end up with a decent tag or two.

• Like 1

Im sorry in advance if you have already posted this information or similar information as I have not read through all 11 previous pages. Thanks a lot for your help and doing this. I am trying to decide if we should put in together or separate for antelope

1st application = Rifle Antelope(only 1 Person on this application) - 1st choice = 2008, 2nd choice = 2022, 3rd choice 2009. Applicant has 13 bonus points

2nd application = Rifle Antelope (2 people on this application) - 1st choice = 2008 , and 2nd choice = 2022. 1 applicant has 13 BP and the other has 19 BP. (Person with 19bp is 85 years old and archery or muzzleloader is not an option)

3rd application = Rifle Antelope (only 1 person on application) 1st choice = 2008, 2nd choice = 2022. 19 bonus points

4th application = Rifle Antelope (only 1 person on this application) 1st choice = 2001, 2nd choice = 2003 19 bonus points

1st Application = Archery Elk (Only 1 person on this app) 1st choice= 3142 , 2nd choice = 3141. 8 bonus points

All applicants are residents of Az. I hope I put all the required information in the above text and I hope I didn't ask for to much information Thank you again Flatlander for doing this.

Thanks for the info Flatlander. So rather than burn my Resident 11 points (elk) how do you feel about, 1st choice for either of these units. 23N, 1, and unit 9 all early archery which would be my bestt odds to draw? VERY much appreciated!!

Donated twice because im asking for another scenario lope Resident 6 bpts hunt 2033, 2055 / 2bpts hunts 3027, 3125 Resident 2bpts 2014, 2023 / 2bpts 3069, 3075 Resident 3bpts 2031, 2008 / 2bpts 3007, 3005, 3004. Truly appreciate it Flatlander and Kudos for coming up with a way to may your services even more helpful to others! (ALL 2015 hunt numbers)

• Like 1

Antelope 7 Bonus points - Resident

5B Archery

11M Archery

Elk 3 Bonus Points - Resident

11M First Hunt Archery

11M Second Hunt Archery

Thank You Sir.

Donation will be sent.

• Like 1