Sign in to follow this  
5nRamirez

help needed

Unfortunately their are no birds in the area otherothen dove/quail but their are tons of coyotes so that is what I will focus on as of rite now....like I said their are also other hunters who think he is wounded and want to finish it themselves kinda a makes me sick to think about it but nothing I can do but find him first

No dogs but......I would be happy to put another set of boots/eye on the ground for you. i live in Star Vally and have tones for free time and flexablity from work.

I will PM you my number to coordinate.

More D

• Like 1

If I was one of those other hunters trying to find that deer to finish him off I certainly would evaluate the deer's condition if I found him. If it looks like this buck has about lived his last day I would call you so you had the chance to finish what you started. If it was back chasing does then that's another situation I don't think I want to be in knowing I killed the buck everyone was looking for. Everyone would believe you stole this buck out from under you.

I hope you find this buck dead and you recover your trophy.

TJ

• Like 1

I would totally agree with that tjhunt2 if he were back to pushing does or even just walking around semi hurt he is 100% fair game but if he were under a tree mortally wounded or dead that's a diffrent story..

• Like 3

Rutting is still going on in my neck of the woods. :)

TJ

• Like 1

how did the home owners react? ive only tried hunting there a few times. If I wasn't sick I would def help and look. I haven't been able to hunt at all which really sucks. if another hunter tags that deer it would be a shame. good luck man.

I'm stuck on a roof working this morning but I'll be their around 2 I already had a call from one of the guys that still considers this buck "on the menu" and he is upset with the amount of attention I have drawn.

The buck is " on the menu" for all. I do not hunt in Tucson, and your situation really sucks, but it is not fair to the buck to take the time to call you and have you come out to finish it off if it is wounded bad. He is obviously either dead or suffering a tremendous long agonizing death. IMO, anyone who finds him should dispatch of him ASAP and sort out the horns later... Good luck in your search, and I hope you find him before others do, thinking it is wrong of anyone else to dispatch of him is not an ethical thought process.

• Like 1

"Last night in a metro unit I made a bad shot on a 180" class deer..."

was your hit back and low?

looks like liver/abdomen hit.

hope you have found that nice buck. Best wishes.

Here is an Update on this deer tonight me and a fellow member hit to the hills.after showing him the blood trail I had a homeowner call me and guide me in to the last spot he saw the deer alive. Well after reaching this point we locaded a heard of does and the buck was still up and we'll he does still have blood on his lower groin section but looks very healthy..this has taken so much stress off my back.. p.s for your response on me not thinking on an ethnical level I never asked for someone to call me beafore dispatching of it I only asked to be informed if the deer was found dead/alive so I can at least see him...if anybody else has a douche comment keep it to yourself..

• Like 4

Bad news you didn't get him, but good news it looks like he will make it. Good luck.