Couzer

Vowells Monday check in

Great work, Devan

I once heard that for every pound of fat we carry, our hearts must pump blood thru an additional mile of capillaries.

I lost 8 pounds on a recent 6 day hunt and I'm keeping it off. Hope to lose a couple more after hunting tomorrow

• Like 1

Monday check-ins come to fast, once again I'm sitting in a hotel in Winslow. I weighed in yesterday at 212.2 lbs from 240.2 lbs on my original weight, lost another 2.4 lbs last week and 28 lbs total.

This week I'm down a to 204.4 lbs. that's another 7.8 lbs!!! All I can say is WOW. I feel a lot better, all my clothes are to big now.

I have a pig hunt now, hiked around 8 miles last Friday and tons of scouting before that. Still running every other day, sit ups and push ups. Keeping strong! I have not had fast food for 2 months now!!!

• Like 3

This week I'm down a to 204.4 lbs. that's another 7.8 lbs!!! All I can say is WOW. I feel a lot better, all my clothes are to big now.

I have a pig hunt now, hiked around 8 miles last Friday and tons of scouting before that. Still running every other day, sit ups and push ups. Keeping strong! I have not had fast food for 2 months now!!!

Come on Devan. Let's see some before and after photos man!!

• Like 1

Come on Devan. Let's see some before and after photos man!!

Ha ha! Maybe when I hit 195! Figure another month and I might be there. It's tough!!!! I'm missing Filibertos all the time

• Like 1

I'm down to 201.6 lbs another 2.8 lbs gone!!! It's been tough but having your clothes being to big is a good feeling.

Going to go check cams this week, see if I got any early bears! High hopes!!'

You are the man. Keep up the good work. I just woke up in El Paso. Got in at 200 and got a five hour nap. It looks like we are going to flip on our rest. Post some pics

Brent

• Like 1

Here is a of my favorite belt, had to add a few holes

post-2686-0-73520200-1425350839_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Keep punching those holes buddy, would hate for your pants to accidentally fall down.

• Like 2

good for you...not easy losing weight with all the good tasting food and beer out there

• Like 1

Well it has been a rough week, I weighed in at 201.2 lbs. Not much of a weight loss, still went .4 lbs pounds down from last week. One thing that changed this week is that I was not able to get out and workout at all. I'm getting excited about the up coming bear hunt this month even though I have not got any bears on cam yet.

Looks you are out on the road quite a bit. My new job requires me to travel quite a bit and just wondering what your tricks are to keep in shape and stick to it.

• Like 1