hunter1026

my 2015 coues deer!

There isn't much to the story. my brother called me and invited me to go pig hunting with him down south and told me any deer we see I could chase. we went to our first glassing spot and didn't turn up much so we moved on, we came around a bend in the road and my brother saw this buck standing 150 yards off the road and told me go kill that deer, I had to sneak up 60 yrads to take the shot. he had one doe with him and he could care less I was there, as I moved closer a doe busted out of the canyon, I thought it was all over but the buck didn't move. I got to 91 yards and took the shot and he took off like a bat out of heck. My brother came over and we started to look for blood after 5 min we found some and the trail was on it first started slow but then we found my arrow and the flood gates opened up, follower it for 250 yards when I looked down the canyon and saw my buck fall down, he stood back up and I shot him again. I was so happy walking up on this buck I couldn't have done it with out my brother

• Like 1

Another congrats from Me. Real stud there..............BOB!

Geez super buck man! Congrats! He has a lot of character!

That's a friggin whopper! Congrats!

Now that is just an awesome archery buck!! Congrats!

Nice buck, and sweet 90 yard shot!

That's one SUPER fantastic buck!! Congratulations!!