Sign in to follow this  
Anderson_HOTD69

2015 HAM hunt success :)

I'll be sure to let him know all this Brandon LOL!!! BTW, did you notice that in last years pig hunt I am wearing that long sleeve pink shirt and Cody was wearing the Hayden Electric one and this year we did it again? Must be good luck LOL.

I was gonna say something about that. I think I need to get you a custom pink shirt made. That'll be the ultimate lucky shirt. It'll be hard to get Cody to wear the pink one though.

No one cares if Cody gets a shirt since he had some and I don't :( I say a pink shirt and a pink hat is in store lol. I've been given the quest of designing new Camo Hatch Toyota shirts too. Should be fun, first one that will be hot off the press will have a bear running from some dogs for sure lol

Congrats on the Javelina. I have some black and silver QED (Quality Electrical Distributors) to replace that nasty old CED shirt.

Idgaf, thanks but I don't know anything about electrical stuff other then it hurts if you mess up lol. I'll stick with my Toyota and Double U Hunting Supply and Hard Luck Graphix shirts. They seem to bring me pretty good luck

Really enjoyed reading and looking at that awesome lookin country. Congratulations on your pig. :)

TJ