naturebob

Storm Totals

These weather people are not very good. If I was this bad at my job, I wouldn't have a job. Still yet to see "storm of the century".

• Like 1

Rained all day yesterday in Havasu. I drove to Bakersfield for work this week last night and it rained the entire drive and almost all night in Bakersfield.

Hoping it was all heading to AZ. Good steady soaking rain. The washes weren't flowing but seemed to be soaking in. This is the second Sun in a row it rained my whole way through the Mojave National preserve. Should be really good for the wildlife. I'd love to have the Quail and Chukar rebound to pre drought numbers.

Let it rain!

That's what I'm hoping for, this should green up the desrts and really help the quail so maybe it might be worth going this year.

• Like 1

Gonna be a great year for an elk tag!!!!!

• Like 3

Flagstaff got a good half-foot-ish yesterday and almost a foot and a half (judging off the toolbox on my truck) today. Is this storm gonna push those Elk down and move the drop zone of them dang antlers somewhere else? XD lol

In Flag, I would say that so far since friday the city has gotten around 15 to 18 inches of snow total. (pretty much what seldom drawn said)There has also been a lot of rain mixed in so it's looking good. As of midnight last night (sunday night) Flag was +2.16 inches of precipitation above average since september 1st. This isn't including the 7 to 8 inches of snow and some rain that Flag has gotten since midnight last night. Update: As of 6pm tonight Flag has gotten 6.9 inches of snow today. Also Flag is now 3.67 inches of precipitation above average since september 1st.

I'm glad most of the state is getting it. We still haven't had much here in the eastern part of the state. Sure would be nice to get a snowpack one of these years.

Guest akaspecials

I've been at Snowbowl and there is at least 3 ft of fresh snow. It's super wet too; not the normal dry snow we get.

All the wet is making nutrition for My bull up there this year .Should make for some good growth ,I hope................BOB!

• Like 2

All the wet is making nutrition for My bull up there this year .Should make for some good growth ,I hope................BOB!

So, with all your points... Is this the year you finally draw?

It would be nice. Things are looking up............BoB