Sign in to follow this  
ctracingraptor

32" Draw Length Options??

I got measured at Arizona Archery at 32" and I've found out I'm extremely limited in options, to either a PSE Freak or Hoyt Nitrum LD, and the Bowtech Boss. I also found the Bear Attitude. Does anyone else have any other choices for my draw length? I'm not sure how I feel about spending about a grand on my very first bow... Thanks

Have you shot any bow at all close to that? I am 6'5"" and my draw was measured at 31 inches. I feel a lot more comfortable at 30 inches though. You might see about trying a few bows at 30-31 too see how they feel first. Lot more options at those lenghts.

Ron

• Like 2

Maybe your in the wrong sport!!' Basketball perhaps :)

You could find any of the bows mentioned above used on archery talk dot com for under a grand all day long

My thoughts exactly. Check the classifieds on at and look on ebay. Also dont be shy about posting a 'want to buy' ad on AT. Id be surprised if someone didn't come forward with a reasonably priced offering.

I have an old Darton Viper set at 31 inches that I hunted with for years. My "official" draw length is 32 inches. It still flings arrows pretty dang good! It's not the 320 fps modern bows do but it's a great starter bow for someone like you who want's to "test the water" . I'll give it to you to try out....and if you decide you like it we can talk about price.

PM me if you are interested.

Hunt hard.......Rock on!

TJ

My son just bought a Bear Attitude and it is his first bow. He paid somewhere around $500 at BP and really likes it, he is also about 6'3 so it is probably set to about 31. He did it on the spur of the moment or I would have sent him to an Archery Shop. I looked up reviews on it and they were all very positive.