elkhunter

Elk sheds

Few friends of mine went out shed huntin, found 8 sheds on sat, 1 nice one and the rest are runts, next day found 2 elk sheds and a dead muley buck, they found everything...I didn't find a single piece

Rig

PICT0220.jpg

The crew

PICT0222.jpg

Ran across some toms out there, gobbling up prety good now

PICT0213.jpg

PICT0215-2.jpg

PICT0231-1.jpg

Nice set that belongs to my friend, got both sides

CAXS0RD92-1.jpg

CALGUL132-1.jpg

Great job!!! That 7 point in the pickup looks like a big ol one. And the one your buddy has in the house has a huge mainbeam on it!!! Thanks for the pics

Very cool pics, and that 7 pt is a monster!! How close were you guys to those turkeys?

That's a bigA$$ shed! Awesome! Hey.....what the heck is up with that Turkey? I have never seen one that black! His head looks like he's a really old gobbler, but he's almost completely black? His wing feathers are all black too.....maybe his momma was a Raven! JIM>

thats the blackest Merriams bird I've ever seen.. His primary feathers on his wings look like an Oceola turkey..

the bird in the third pic looks like a normal AZ Merriams.. Could that first bird be a domesticated bird by chance??

The first turkey we was bout 10 yards away believe it or not, right off the side of the road strutting, we were callin to him and he responded every time, the second turkey was about 80 yards out

I was thinking the same thing about the turkey. Nice finds even if they were found by other people. :angry:

Holy crap!! I wondered what happened to that horn of Van's?!?!?! I measured that thing for the NASHC record book years ago. What a hog!!

That's a bigA$$ shed! Awesome! Hey.....what the heck is up with that Turkey? I have never seen one that black! His head looks like he's a really old gobbler, but he's almost completely black? His wing feathers are all black too.....maybe his momma was a Raven! JIM>

Momma was a Raven! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Holy heck, That was funny!!!

That is the blackest Tom I have seen. Hope they are still talking good when I get up there this weekend.

Like the solocam sticker on the back of your truck!!!