el diablo

Results available

I think they threw that up to stop the calls and buy more time. My opinion.

• Like 1

It's been many, many years since they released results on a Friday evening and even longer since they released them on Saturday. T700, I hope you're right but I'm doubting so. Have a great weekend everyone!

• Like 1

Just checked my applications on the new portal and it went from 7 entries (3 drawn and 4 not drawn) down to 6 entries (3 of each). I've drawn every other year for the past 8 years. They're running something and I won't be surprised if the results are up later today.

• Like 1

That'd be great, but thinking it'll be next week.

From last announcement on release days from AZGFD will be early to mid week they said this to the public years back. They use to always come out on fridays BUT they have found if you had questions or problems you had to wait till monday. So they changed that aspect and most of the time it is monday, tuesday I have seen Thursday but like JDUB said its been YEARS since they have been released on a friday.

Just checked my applications on the new portal and it went from 7 entries (3 drawn and 4 not drawn) down to 6 entries (3 of each). I've drawn every other year for the past 8 years. They're running something and I won't be surprised if the results are up later today.

mine went from 7 not drawn to 6 not drawn.

If anyone seriously believes that the AZGFD cares about what problems some may have when results are finally posted and keep from posting on any given day so someone is available to answer our questions they need to re-evaluate their opinions on who cares about what (IMHO!). It's been my experience that they simply post them when they're ready, period.

I too have in the past been able to log on and see results prior to the G&F page being updated (giving results) as they appeared to be testing the system, but I've only been able to do that once in over a dozen years, and the results actually became available within 12 hours of that happening. Like some here have posted, I was only able to see the results once, then they became "unavailable" again.

As far as wanting to know, I too am very eager to know as I've had 3 CC hits for 5 tags (all elk, no goat... again... so what else is new?) for myself, wife, and 3 kids. All I can tell for sure is one is a junior's tag as $50 cleared, the other two are general hunt amounts.

This is a very emotional time of year for some of us though and personally really enjoy this as it's almost like Christmas as a child (especially when you know there has been at least one CC charge).

• Like 1

Me too.. The elk entry that I thought was my not drawn this time, that was the controversy in that other results are available thread is gone from my personal profile, too..

BTW, I didn't apply through any "application portal", nor did I have an account when I applied (it was on the "old" webpage, so no "account" was required). I created an account today, but it doesn't show any information regarding having applied at all. Obviously someone's "bright idea" to modify the system during a hunt application process wasn't the best idea they've had... oh well. We'll find out sometime!

Great.....now they want to twist the dagger!!! (now why couldn't they have said .... the fricking day?)

HEY, G&F.....communication.....look it up!

post-641-0-09756000-1428103233_thumb.jpg