el diablo

Results available

The first time thru. Every thing was blank. But when I when back on my ohone (mobile ver) it asked about my sportsman's Id then it merged the accounts.

If your data is blank and you need to input your Id number

• Like 1

why would they go to a new system now? especially now? it sure seems that every year they think of a way to screw things up and hurt the dept's reputation even more. i can't remember a draw that didn't have some sort of major malfunction that caused everyone a buncha grief. every year it's something else. Lark.

• Like 3

FWIW my results are no longer posted, same thing happened to me on my 2012 elk tag, I'm sure they were doing a test run and everyones results will be up shortly.

I skipped adding the SS# on the setup last week. I called AZGFD and they entered the info manually - with more than expected effort. My screen now shows me only the bonus points through the Spring 2015 hunts. I cannot see my license info or any previous application/draw info.

I read an earlier post about having a "family" link on the portal, so I called AZGFD a couple minutes ago and asked... The gal I spoke with checked with someone and said that they didn't have anything like that. I am so confused.

If you click on the license link and the draw link that the same time it works!

They probably didn't mean for any to be shown. They get a call and realize, Oh Crap, some people can see the results! take them down!, I repeat, take them down! ...too late... phones lines completely blowing up....

• Like 2

FWIW my results are no longer posted, same thing happened to me on my 2012 elk tag, I'm sure they were doing a test run and everyones results will be up shortly.

What if the test run failed. :(

What if the test run failed. :(

Well considering I drew the unit I had better odds of drawing, my card was hit weeks ago, and I've had this same thing happen on a prior draw. I'm daily confident that the results are legitimate they just don't have everyones ready so they take them back dow.....to prevent the thousands of phone calls asking why everyones results aren't up.....

i called and actually got through to a live human. she sounded a little frustrated. anyway, she said that they are in the process of transferring info and to check again next week. i really think that they do this kinda stuff intentionally. if it wasn't intentional, i think they'd do it at a different time of year, instead of now. can anyone remember when it hasn't beena fiasco? last time it worked well was when the convicts at the state pen wear doing it. my "account" says i have no license on record, no bonus points on record and no record of any applications. earlier it showed my bonus points from 2014. i'm goin' backwards. Lark.

They just added a new link "Therapy available after the draw results"

• Like 2

i called and actually got through to a live human. she sounded a little frustrated. anyway, she said that they are in the process of transferring info and to check again next week. i really think that they do this kinda stuff intentionally. if it wasn't intentional, i think they'd do it at a different time of year, instead of now. can anyone remember when it hasn't beena fiasco? last time it worked well was when the convicts at the state pen wear doing it. my "account" says i have no license on record, no bonus points on record and no record of any applications. earlier it showed my bonus points from 2014. i'm goin' backwards. Lark.

Their website says I'm a "customer" let me tell you if there was any other way to go I wouldn't be. They can't run a company worth a shoot.