el diablo

Results available

I linked old data, doesn't show me any not drawn, went to "my applications and tags" (or similar) and it has a gaggle of hunts I have been drawn for in prior years including this years goat tag. not sure where unsuccessful draws show up

Edit to add: seems to show not draws on the next pages, but the dates and tags haven't been uploaded yet.

If you bought a license over the counter recently for this draw, I also would suspect there is a good chance that would not be linked to your account yet either, and maybe thats why some guys have no draw results or license info up at all.

You have to set up a new account on the new website and make sure to link to your old data when it asks you. Harder to tell if you were not drawn because the "Not drawn" does not have dates, but on mine the most recent Elk and Antelope not drawn must be this year.

i set up a new account. not sure how to "link". it shows my bonus points, but that's it. says no draw info and no license info

I did the same.. Called G&F and the lady said they wont be posted until the draw is complete... I asked if that would be today since other people are seeing results and she said she did not know. Sooooo I'll just keep waiting

It's definitely not up to date for everyone. Sometimes I get this white screen with my results and it shows elk and antelope at the top saying "not drawn" (I got charged $135 on 03/20/2015). Other times I get the new screen with javelina "drawn" at the top of the list.

post-12261-0-47338400-1427992395_thumb.png

way to change the website and system DURING THE DRAW!!!!!!

• Like 2

It seems to be working for some but not for others. My husband's is showing draw success and his hunt. My card was hit but no info is showing and it says "not drawn."

Mine aren't showing up yet either.. Are you seeing the results using the old results portal or through the new account you set up through AZGFD? I set up an account yesterday but its not showing anything under the hunt/draw info

The new acct I just set up right before I seen my results. The old results portal (where we applied) doesn't show anything.

My account is all linked and shows tags through Spring and current license info. Have a credit card charge but no tag online yet. Seems like some are there and some aren't yet...nice.

I just got off the phone with AZGFD to ask them about why mu Hunting License doesnt show on my AZGFD account and she said that they were still migrating the data. She then proceeded to tell me that draw results would not be posted until next week.

anyone else's account look like this?

post-63-0-60330000-1427992544_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

anyone else's account look like this?

draw.jpg

Yep that's what mine looks like too. Only bonus point data. Also on the "my az outdoors" link it has no licenses under the "my licenses" and no applications/tags under "my applications/tags". I bought my license online and I was hit for an elk tag. Weird.