Sign in to follow this  
Flingingarrowsbro

Question about "Premier Member"

So... I see most of you all are advanced members, kudos to you. What I am really interested in is becoming a "premier member" seems like their opinion matters more than the "advanced member". I was wondering do I have to pay to be a "premier member"? I saw someone say its like a one time membership fee of 69.99? Seems like a good deal.......... anyways anyone have actual answers, not looking for any bs

I believe the type of membership you have is linked to the number of posts you have.

Adam

Nobodys opinion or member level means anything. Lol. Its an internet forum

• Like 9

Real easy, send me that check for 69.99 and I'll send the instructions.

1000 postings to be a premier member. 937 more and you will be there. Basicly, you need to spend way to much time on this website.

• Like 12

as other said , just keep replying and posting ... sure there are enough old threads you could do a one word response of "Cool" and become premier

as other said , just keep replying and posting ... sure there are enough old threads you could do a one word response of "Cool" and become premier

I prefer "Nice!"..........But how you choose to respond is up to you........Sound cool? :rolleyes:

Does the person with the most posts act as the president, or have some kind of authority? It just seems like premier members get more respect, its hard to believe that this is solely comes from replying "cool" or "great buck" or "congrats" but what do I know, I am a newbie and under the age of 40, so my overall knowledge of the world and how it works is very limited if I do say so myself, and if I don't say so myself I will bet someone will say it for me