Sign in to follow this  
Presmyk

19a rifle bull nov

Can I have a map and or gps cords to your honey holes and don't be afraid to give me specific mountain side I should glass to find a 380 plus bull thank you very much

• Like 3

I looked into them they don't even offer a legend that show where the elk are so that won't help me at all. Witch means I would have to actually get out and do some scouting

• Like 2

Go to the end of that one road that is real rocky. Park, the go right, nah, left and walk to you see a tree that is kinda green with some bluish berries on it. Don't eat em. See the hill to the south? Don't hunt there, look to the hill west of it, sure is a nice looking hill huh? Nothing lives there either just thought I would share some great scenery. Now if you can find a tree next to some brush with a few large rocks nearby you are close. Sit Down and get out you binoculars, use them to burn ants. (yes it can be done). Heck it has been so long since ive been to this spot now I'm lost but if you wander around yelling for help you are bound to kick something up to shoot! Thats is what I did and had a great hunt, didnt fill a tag but i think i was due to the fact that i put the scope on my gun right before the hunt by myself. Guess I shoulda scouted more... Oh well.

• Like 7

I actually was laughing while reading your post 208 that was good!!

stay on Fain rd and glass

I was assuming you were joking in your post so Im Glad you liked it! Not much humor here anymore. :) but if you are needing help pm me and I will tell you a couple places to look.

• Like 1

You can probably do some glassing from one of the bars in Gerome. If you want to drink on the streets, you'll need to pour your hooch into a cup that looks like a soda fountain pop or something. If you decide to drive up the road after you get a good buzz on, make sure you shoot some holes in any signs along the way.

• Like 1

Ya I just find it funny posts go from "g&f sucks" to all the "I got this tag and want info" threads after results

• Like 2

I may have some info to your liking mr presmyk and I will draw a dot on glassing point and dots where elk have been.....

would you like typical or non-typical?? haha

post-7395-0-14322300-1428770682_thumb.jpg

post-7395-0-06804200-1428770722_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

No thanks I'll pass obviously you don't know how to read my post I specifically asked for 380+ bulls lol. No but if any of those 4 bulls pop up in range the lead shall fly