Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Huge Thanks to Little Creek Calls

I wanted to send a big public thank you to Ammon ( aka Little Creek Calls). I had planned to attend his calling seminar at Sportsman's Warehouse in Mesa last week, but wasn't able to make it due to a work commitment. I'm headed up to the youth turkey camp in the White Mountains this weekend with my 10 year old son and neither of us have ever hunted turkey before. I called him yesterday to find out how I could get a call from him so I could start learning and practicing. He was busy getting ready for his own turkey hunt, but still invited me over late last night and took about an hour to give me some coaching! Really a first class move by a first class guy.

If you are ever in need of a premium handmade turkey call be sure to check his stuff out!

http://www.littlecreekcalls.com/

• Like 8

That is awesome. I've been hearing a lot about him and his calls lately. I was debating buying one but now I know I am. Great post. Thanks.

You won't regret it. I got one from him last year. Fantastic calls!

• Like 1

Ammon is a great guy, willing to help!! He does a lot for the NWTF in donations and time. Always help our local people. I have lots of calls from Ammon and love them.

• Like 2

Oh and We will have some of his calls at the East Valley Toms chapter Banquet of the NWTF for auction on June 20th at Bass Pro Shop. Come and meet Ammon there and support a great group.

• Like 1

i just realized I needed some mouth calls for my hunt tomorrow so I called Ammon a few minutes ago and he said he was taking his "call press" with him and would make me a few calls at camp tonight. Awesome!!!! It's almost time to knock some birds down!!!!!!

absolutely one of the best calls you can get in the state for sure. I only have.... Dunno.....8 or so! Love them! Good luck tomorrow Ammon!

Ammon definitely makes great calls. His slates are hand-made with exotic wood and a variety of surfaces with nice hand-made strikers to match. His diaphragms all have a clean sound with varying degrees of rasp. Kind of hard to go wrong with someone who hand-makes calls for AZ birds based on years of local experience.