Sign in to follow this  
Bubbacoues

transmission builder in phoenix

Denny's Transmission.

The owner is a good guy, Mike Van Loo. He goes by Big Mike, you'll know him when you see him.

They have a shop in Deer Valley and another on Central near Broadway. Tell him I sent ya.

I have used automatic transmission exchange. Link is. http://www.autotransexchange.com . They are located around 40th st and Washington. I had them replace the transmission in my suburban last year. It has been working great. I tow a 6000 lb boat and have had no problems with many trips to the lake. They have a great warranty and are reasonable price. I also had a co worker use them 2 yrs ago . they are not rebuilt, but remanufactured transmissions with all new parts. They dyno test the transmissions with a duty cycle as part of there checkout procedure. I would give them a thumbs up.

Petes Transmission in Phx, only the best! They build 200-400 trannies a month, sell state wide. Whole sale prices, and Pete is a big elk Hunter and good guy!

State to state on bell and cave creek built the best 700r4/4l60e I ever ran. I have been through 6 and his was the only 1 to last and he backed up his Warranty. He rebuilt my transmission at my 1 year check up because he saw something he didn't like in the pan. There was no sign the Trans was going bad, it was a 1 year scheduled maintenance to keep the 2 year warranty.

My truck was a daily driver and a weekend off road truck that I used hard.

My father in law owns and operates Central Car Care on 3rd St. & Dunlap. He has helped quite a cwt members with their vehicles. Give him a call

602 997 7515

Ask for Paul

tell him Alex sent you

State to state on bell and cave creek built the best 700r4/4l60e I ever ran. I have been through 6 and his was the only 1 to last and he backed up his Warranty. He rebuilt my transmission at my 1 year check up because he saw something he didn't like in the pan. There was no sign the Trans was going bad, it was a 1 year scheduled maintenance to keep the 2 year warranty.

I would go with this guy. If Harley can't blow it up, it has got to be good!!!

I am pretty sure the managers name was Bill. The dude and his kids were crazy motocross guys. If he is still there they will build a good trans.