wyguy

Baltimore Rioters

Who's down for electing this Mother as the "First Female President" 2016 rather than the Joke we have running for it?

-Wy

post-11277-0-25032700-1430343044_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Probably the first time she ever disciplined him.

Aint that the truth... If she was a repeat discipliner she wouldnt be having the Rioting problem XD

I have to disagree. I bet she whooped his butt often. Just a young and dumb kid. And she showed him, again, not to go against her word. I applaud her! You should have seen his shame in the interview. The embarrassment is going to be far more effective than a slap in the head.

• Like 7

Jeraldo asked her to do it, he's there trying to resirect his career from his fame on a 1 hour special about nothing, Capones tomb that resulted in nothing like the rest of his career.

so far, she's about the only person i've seen in this whole fiasco that has shown some sense and taken care of what she can take care of in this idiotfest. every person out there acting stupid has a mother. if they all took care of business like she did this thing would be over. Lark.

• Like 4

so far, she's about the only person i've seen in this whole fiasco that has shown some sense and taken care of what she can take care of in this idiotfest. every person out there acting stupid has a mother. if they all took care of business like she did this thing would be over. Lark.

high_five_stephen_colbert_zpskf6ynsku.gi

• Like 1

it still amazes me the comparission between this, Fergusson... and a little ol' rancher in southern Nevada. In southern Nevada the Federal Government came out in full force and threatened to shoot and kill the protestors if they crossed a certain line. They were given "free speech" areas and if outside of the line, would be arrested. The Federal Government was the ones going in a destroying property... something just doesn't seem right with the picture. The government made it a restricted air space and set up snipers on peaceful protestors... It seems like all the other rioters have free rein to do as they please... heck its ok for them to even set police vehicles on fire... Oh the hippocracy of the government... just seems a little odd to me, just saying...

• Like 5

I have to disagree. I bet she whooped his butt often. Just a young and dumb kid. And she showed him, again, not to go against her word. I applaud her! You should have seen his shame in the interview. The embarrassment is going to be far more effective than a slap in the head.

If she was "mother of the year" this kid wouldn't be running around on the street wearing a ski mask and setting cars on fire. He would be at home doing his homework. Just because she beats her kid's butt when he gets caught doing something wrong doesn't mean she knows anything about raising a child the right way.

• Like 2

If she was "mother of the year" this kid wouldn't be running around on the street wearing a ski mask and setting cars on fire. He would be at home doing his homework. Just because she beats her kid's butt when he gets caught doing something wrong doesn't mean she knows anything about raising a child the right way.

But just because you raise your child right doesnt mean they wont do stupid things. Notice he wasnt aggresive towards mom, kept his head down and took the whooping, he knew the routine. I have known parents that raised several kids and some just dont straighten out.

• Like 2

But just because you raise your child right doesnt mean they wont do stupid things. Notice he wasnt aggresive towards mom, kept his head down and took the whooping, he knew the routine. I have known parents that raised several kids and some just dont straighten out.

The kid might have been protesting, but he was NOT burning cars. Not saying he would or would not have, but Mom nipped that in the bud. Good parents have kids that do stupid things, even if they are 99% good kids. I know my Mom and Dad would kick my butt NOW if they knew some of the stuff I did as a teenager.
  • Like 1