Sign in to follow this  
Guest 300ultramag.

Macho B in the news

What a joke. These people work for the public but we don't have a right to know?

So the judge orders the names not to be released but we know who it is by the report where they forgot to take her name and position out of the report. Who else was involved and how do I get one of those jobs?

shouldn't surprise anybody. this thing was a fiasco from the get go. an azgfd warden, usfw folks and some broad that worked for some jag hugger group conspired to do the whole thing. they actually snuck into the Az sonora desert museum and stold jag crap to bait the trap with. then conned some moron into setting the snare, all under the guise of doing a bear survey. this one idiot woman is just one of a buncha folks that shoulda been prosecuted. the cover up went to the top of the azgfd and the usfw. evidence was destroyed and tampered with. folks told to dummy up. apparantly that's the modus of our animal law enforcement. when wardens can do things that would get joe hunter a trip to the pokey and loss of license for 5 years, with no penalty and then they get a $100k bonus, or other wardends can use their phoney ID to embezzle money, guys can steal lynx fur to dummy up results on their endangered species study, and then get promotions over it, then this shouldn't be any kinda controversy. not to mention having guys fly in with helicopters to dart wolves and try to fly em back out before the landowner saw it, or letting wolf lovers screw up elk hunts, etc. this is the way it is i guess. just don't shoot a sparrow by golly. they will prosecute that. Lark.

• Like 2

You guys are all too negative.

Look at the positive side of this....one less deer killer around.

The cup is half full......

In all seriousness, the loss of the Jag is sad news. To see one in the wild would be amazing, and now this chance is gone. Things were screwed up big time. Proper individuals were not reprimanded for their actions. SNAFU.

But the cat was 16 years old. Average life span in the wild is 12-15 years. Not saying the snare did not speed up the process, but this cat had to be on his last tour if he was, in fact, 16 years old. Of course, that could be a fabrication to help the spin as well.

It states the cat was drawn in using feces from a female Jag. How many of us have NOT been snared by the smell of female pu...ahem...part of the cycle of life and death. You chase the tail and get snared, game over.

• Like 2

So it boils down to the do-gooders killing "the only known AZ jaguar"?

I think the environmentalist must have the worst record for taking care of the environment and protected animals of all organizations. They either wreck the population of some other species or screw up the environment by not thinking things through.

i don't know if the loss of the one and only jag is such a bad deal. they are one cool animal, but jags are the next tool they're gonna use to pry us off the land. even tho we have never had more than an extremely small transient population. they aren't a desert animal. they are a swamp and jungle dweller. the thing that should yank everbodys chain is the fact that badge packers that have the authority to ruin your life if you do something wrong, intentional or not, can intentionally commit multiple misdemeanors and felonies, with no consequence, and they are still certified and have authority over law abiding citizens that would never dream of such a stupid venture. poor decisions, especially when they lie and use deceipt to cover it up, should have hard consequences. they never do, when it comes to the animal cops. i go back to the sparrow. the kid that shot the sparrow had to go through more than this stupid liar. only guy that suffered much was the moron trapper. seems like the azgfd officer mighta got fired. bet she's working again doing the same thing now tho. Lark.

I'm from the government I'm here to help you.

So where are the protests and mobs destroying the towns or Washington.

This is actually important but really no one is talking about it

Macho b wasn't the last jaguar in Arizona. After his death another one started showing up on a few trail cams. Kinda makes a guy wonder if this one was planted here.

post-230-0-03359800-1430940347_thumb.jpg

Macho b wasn't the last jaguar in Arizona. After his death another one started showing up on a few trail cams. Kinda makes a guy wonder if this one was planted here.

That sure is a pretty pussy cat.

Guest 300ultramag.

. I bet there's a lot that goes under the rug. Lead by example for eff sakes.. They are all about teaching the youth but yet that can't seem to take responsibility for their own action or police themselves in a fair and consistent manner.

Some times people make mistakes while on the job. I have been there but I sure as sh1t don't cover it up.