lancetkenyon

Good Guy Seller List

He has been around awhile but thought it worth mentioning that goatsie is good to go.

Good guy and easy to work with and even told me he would help me out later if I needed it.

• Like 1

GreyFox hooked me up with some nice cold weather gear. I am going to purchase the gear ,but he was nice enough to let me borrow it for my hunt if needed.

• Like 1

Please Add Rossislider To the list. Quick and easy transaction. Held the idem till we got back from our scouting trip. Payment was sent around lunch time and had a tracking number by dinner. Thanks again man for the help.

• Like 3

Please add codeman1 to the list. Great guy to do business with!

• Like 1

+1000 for AZ Wildcat, the guy gave me a few things free of charge. Not only that, he dropped them off to me!!! Great dude!

It was great meeting you!!

• Like 1

Please add jhedg to the list. Great guy to do business with. Easy communication and item was just as described.

• Like 1

Please add Pac8541 to the list. Jeff is a stand up guy and great to do business with!

• Like 1

Please add bostonfan12. Held the item until I could make it to the valley, then went above and beyond to meet me (sent someone). Great to deal with.

• Like 1