lancetkenyon

Good Guy Seller List

X3 for mrl1984.

Also need to add Weston to the list. He even shipped before funds had arrived in the mail(dang holiday).

• Like 2

Recently did a deal with MRL1984. Great guy to do business with. Great communication and great guy in general. I would not hesitate to do business with again.

• Like 2

x3 for MRL-- just did business with him again. Prompt and smooth, can't beat it.

• Like 1

Please add elwood to this list. Good guy, easy to communicate/meet up. Thanks again elwood, I appreciate it!

• Like 1

Recently purchased a rifle from "levers"...the gun received was in far better condition than I was told to expect and he was very patient as we worked out the logistics of getting the gun from Phoenix to Tucson...I would definitely do business with him again.........

• Like 3

Just completed my second purchase from "Elkaholic1"...both times the condition of the sale items exceeded my expectations and his selling price was more than fair... I look forward to doing business with him again........

• Like 2

mfernaz

Good guy and he even did most of the work moving the wheels\tires from his truck to mine LOL. And several days later, he sent me a pic to show me what they would look like on mine since we have the same year F150.

• Like 1

Buy with confidence from Hunter4life09, communication and shipping was fast and item was as stated upon arrival. Very easy to work with, I'd buy from him again.

• Like 1

Can add 060785 to the list. Patiently waited for me to get off work and make my way up north to meet him.

• Like 1

Bonecollector is GTG. He even delivered tires to my house. Thanks Shelvin!

• Like 3