azryan

this country has gone to hell!

One question db17, with all do respect how are you so certain that the guy who hit you was illegal because in your earlier post you mention that it was just your belief that he was. And yes that local law inforcement officer does have the authority to detain someone if he is illegal until Immigration and Customs Enforcement get's there.

That's the problem. They won't "get there".

Actually, I take that back. Sheriff Joe would probably jump in his tank & come out personally for each and every one of them. We should all set the MC Sheriff's office on our speed dials & start calling him instead.

That's one candidate I really wish would run for president, or at least governor.

One question db17, with all do respect how are you so certain that the guy who hit you was illegal because in your earlier post you mention that it was just your belief that he was. And yes that local law inforcement officer does have the authority to detain someone if he is illegal until Immigration and Customs Enforcement get's there.

That's the problem. They won't "get there".

Actually, I take that back. Sheriff Joe would probably jump in his tank & come out personally for each and every one of them. We should all set the MC Sheriff's office on our speed dials & start calling him instead.

That's one candidate I really wish would run for president, or at least governor.

thats all we need is someone like sheriff joe running the place...he will take care of things...def my #1 candidate

hunt4horns....I am 99% sure he is illegal

I talked with a friend of mine the other day and he was telling me that his brother was hit in Mexico by a Mexican, it was my friends car, the Mexican police arrested the guy for not having a license, they held him in jail until my friends car was fixed. My friend is an American of Mexican descent, I wonder what would happen here if that was the law, I'll bet everyone would have insurance or own an auto shop.

I really don't think calling someone a Mexican is derogatory, if they are from Mexico and are not a U.S. citizen they are Mexican, the same as Canadian. Once they become citizens they then become Americans.

One thing that I heard the other day that is becoming more and more true, you can see a car that says black power or brown pride driving down the road and it doesn't cause a single problem, but you see a car that says white power and it would be looked at as a racist slogan, white people would probably be more outraged seeing it than anything. Carlos Mencia was the one who said it, but it is true. That is sad that political correctness has caused everyone to worry about what is said and how it is taken, don't get me wrong either there are racist out there of all nationalities, and they are all scum. I think it does put fear in law enforcement officers when dealing with people that can't speak English, the thought that something very small or wrongly perceived could cost them their job, or have Jesse and Al picketing their house and screaming lawsuit, not to mention that everyone has a bad day now and then.

God Bless All

Actually DTB17 did state in his first post that the incident happened at AZ ave and Ray. I would assume it was chandler.

In a later post he state that he filed a complaint with the Chandler PD, so I'd Say we prety much know which police department is being discussed... or maybe disgust?

Illegals border jumpers are here to suck the life, culture and prosperity out of America. It is common for them to look at their illegal brethern as heroes or modern patriots. Many publications print of the plan to flood the US with Mexicans, and eventually claim the southwestern states as "Republica del Norte," the Republic of the North.

Do your research and you will see it is no secret. It is a plan that is out in the open in Mexico. I hate all illegals. Iraqis, columbians, cubans, english, french or mexican. No favoritizm but I am sure people play me as anti mexican only because there are SO MANY Mexican illegals. Once again you see how the sympathy plays to the illegal! This new amnesty plan our senators are trying to ram through without a fair public exposure stinks to high heaven. I encourage every one of you to call your senator and representative and tell them you won't stand for this amnesty crap or any other plan that allows the lawbreakers to stay here.

Yeah, I'm P O'd about this crap and think it's about time we all let the lawmakers know we are not going to take it any more. Vote the bums out of office it they try to pass this. Time to rid the country of the good ole boy politicians.

Actually DTB17 did state in his first post that the incident happened at AZ ave and Ray. I would assume it was chandler.

In a later post he state that he filed a complaint with the Chandler PD, so I'd Say we prety much know which police department is being discussed... or maybe disgust?

Illegals border jumpers are here to suck the life, culture and prosperity out of America. It is common for them to look at their illegal brethern as heroes or modern patriots. Many publications print of the plan to flood the US with Mexicans, and eventually claim the southwestern states as "Republica del Norte," the Republic of the North.

Do your research and you will see it is no secret. It is a plan that is out in the open in Mexico. I hate all illegals. Iraqis, columbians, cubans, english, french or mexican. No favoritizm but I am sure people play me as anti mexican only because there are SO MANY Mexican illegals. Once again you see how the sympathy plays to the illegal! This new amnesty plan our senators are trying to ram through without a fair public exposure stinks to high heaven. I encourage every one of you to call your senator and representative and tell them you won't stand for this amnesty crap or any other plan that allows the lawbreakers to stay here.

Yeah, I'm P O'd about this crap and think it's about time we all let the lawmakers know we are not going to take it any more. Vote the bums out of office it they try to pass this. Time to rid the country of the good ole boy politicians.

well said.....................

Down the Barrel,

You should have just done us all a favor and shot the bast...!! :lol: Then we would not have to worry about him running into us! I'll bet ya an at fault report would have been filed then!!! :lol:

When I was in high school in Flag my buddy got t boned by a house keeper at little america, of course her name was guadalupe mercado ochoa hernandez reyes and she had no insurance and was here illegally, you guessed it he got to drive his newly customized (dented) vehicle around for 7 more months as he could not afford to fix it. She offered to pay him cash and was never heard from again. AG

Our own John McLame is the major force behind this new amnesty bullcrap. How a Senator from a border state can so pro-illegal immigration is astonishing. Yet, people still keep voting for this guy. Don't understand.

I say we set up posts along the border and start shooting the ba$tard$. See how many try to cross after word gets out that someone actually stood up for our rights and put a stop to illegal immigration. I bet if they come upon a few dead amigos they turn right around!! Nothing is getting done by the beaurocrats, all they do is talk and say what wants to be heard by the voters. They all piss and moan about gas prices too, but nothing ever gets done. I say we start shooting illegals. whos with me?????

Ron

don't know if this will help any, but even if you ran a redlight, the guy turning has no right of way and it is up to him to let the intersection clear before proceeding with the turn. my kid was in the same boat awhile, only it wasn't involving an "undocumented guest worker illegal immigrant". the woman started claiming he ran a red light and the cop told her and me that it didn't matter, she still had to let the intersection clear before turning. almost any time you're turning, changing lanes or whatever, you give up your right of way. it's up to you to not get hit. as far as the "illegal alien" deal, get used to it. Az. is officially the newest state of mexico. that's why this 5th generation Az. cowboy is goin' way north in 2 years. where the only illegal aliens are canadiens. Lark.

don't know if this will help any, but even if you ran a redlight, the guy turning has no right of way and it is up to him to let the intersection clear before proceeding with the turn. my kid was in the same boat awhile, only it wasn't involving an "undocumented guest worker illegal immigrant". the woman started claiming he ran a red light and the cop told her and me that it didn't matter, she still had to let the intersection clear before turning. almost any time you're turning, changing lanes or whatever, you give up your right of way. it's up to you to not get hit. as far as the "illegal alien" deal, get used to it. Az. is officially the newest state of mexico. that's why this 5th generation Az. cowboy is goin' way north in 2 years. where the only illegal aliens are canadiens. Lark.

Ain't it strange how Hard to find anyone that believes amnesty or Visa or more green cards or any version there of is a solution to illegal immigration.... except politicians :( :blink: :unsure:

I will vote against any politician that supports this plan, and encourage everyone else to do the same. Let your reps know that their job is on the line and you WILL follow through on your promise. Then you got em by their short hairs.

So does anyone have the way we can contact our state reps in AZ and NM, I would gladly write a letter or an email stating that I will not vote for anyone who approves the amnesty and actually think it is a disgrace that Bush is even considering it. I am actually ashamed that I voted for the guy. AG

As am I FATFOOT, it kills me that our GOVT idiots(State & FED) think that making new laws will help when they don't enforce the ones we already have. Every one of these people are felons in this country and our law enforcement cant do anything to them. Conspiracy to enter the US illegally is a felony. I guarantee you that if you are a felon you are going to pay and be apprehended at gunpoint. They used to call Border Patrol but they never pick them up so now they just release them. They have no way of identifying them so the criminals are left unchecked and on the loose. And who came up with this amnesty that rewards felons? HELLO!!!!!

Remember these Politicians when you vote, from our Governor to the senators and president. I write them but they never respond, what a surprise.

This is a very common occurance. I personally know of five people who have have been the victims of this. One had his neck shattered and the docs said he would never walk again, another hit head on on 87.

Good luck and you have my sympathy.

Write to our govt officials. :angry: