Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

state farm commercial

Elk season? What the heck is that? People can really hunt those, I thought it was just a ploy g&f used to suck application fees out of us.

• Like 2

Waddup wit dees athletes?

I'm sure we'll all forget about Bruce when we hear Serena Williams has transgendered into a woman.

JK

• Like 6

Guest wdenike

A member stated that knowledge is power!!!!! The whole thing shows how disgusting our country is becoming.

post-10217-0-12241500-1433366522_thumb.jpg

Jenner, hero??????? Disgraceful !!!!!

Take care, Willie

• Like 8

Guest wdenike

I'm guessing it would be unanimous. That this award will now rank in cheapness, right along side the Nobel Peace Prize???? Maybe ?? You never no though as those that think differently, their numbers are growing. And are amongst us!!!!

Take care, Willie

I'm guessing it would be unanimous. That this award will now rank in cheapness, right along side the Nobel Peace Prize???? Maybe ?? You never no though as those that think differently, their numbers are growing. And are amongst us!!!!

Take care, Willie

You have to be a do nothing, spineless Democrat to be eligible for the Nobel

Lol the long season man that post took a turn and lark I love that u watch south park.

I swear I hear one more person call this IT a HERO and how BRAVE IT is for coming out, I might just snap. Sorry folks those two words can only be used to describe men and women that are fighting for our freedoms and our first responders ie firefighter, police. Whats so brave about hiding in a closet for X amount of years and coming out? How many other people have done the same thing as this IT has and they were never called brave or a hero like this IT has been.

Exactly how I felt during the O.J. case. He carried a pig skin, nothing like our military or first responders go through but he was called a "hero". Keep the term hero for those that deserve it.

• Like 1

Only in Liberal Loonyland, would a Chick with a dick, be praised for courage by the President of the USA.

We have come a, long sad way, since I saw an Olympic icon on the side of a Wheaties box turn itself into an abomination.

• Like 2

Too Right Willie...

Oneshot, where did you come across the bottom photo?

Its awesome, thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

be careful. it won the decathalon at one time, it might be able to fight. be real embarassing to get your @$$ kicked by a girl(?). Lark

Funny story about something like that. This is the story they have told me a couple of times. My dad and his friend were shipping out from New Orleans to Vietnam in 1970 or so. They were in a bar and a transvestite was hitting on my dads friend. He told he/she no in a not so nice way. He/she says "there is only one thing I like more than S______ D___ and that is to fight!" He/She then squares up to box, they never told me who won.

• Like 1