Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

2015 App is in . . .

I don't like to wait until the last minute but thanks to my brother we kind of did this time. Just submitted two apps and both went through without an issue, could it be, could the website actually work?!

• Like 1

I sent mine in on Friday without a hitch. 12AW late and 44A sheep. 11 points each..no chance on sheep but maybe.........deer?

Mine were a little late too. I did them today with no issues. I had a hard time deciding to put in or not, because of so many elk hunts. Now I may have another money problem.

Mine were a little late too. I did them today with no issues. I had a hard time deciding to put in or not, because of so many elk hunts. Now I may have another money problem.

Must be rough . . .

Uggg. the site ain't working now so good job getting this done before the mayhem. I have been out of town with no time to get online so this is frustrating as can be!

Must be rough . . .

I have early bull rifle, but gotta help on 3 other hunts. Its all good.

Must be rough . . .

I have early bull rifle, but gotta help on 3 other hunts. Its all good.

That's a good problem to have

Uggg. the site ain't working now so good job getting this done before the mayhem. I have been out of town with no time to get online so this is frustrating as can be!

The fact that you can't do it from your phone doesn't help with this.

Just got mine done no problem. Its 5 am AZ. time tho . see what happens later today.........BOB!

Just did a turkey bonus point just because. No problems whatsoever. T minus 7 hrs to procrastinator boo hoo fest.

• Like 3

I started buying bonus points, but then I forgot which ones I had purchased and which ones I had not. Any way to check?

Yeah just go back and look at your receipt. The hunt number is on it.

Flatlander, can you tell me what my chances are for deer? 6 resident points... 13B first choice, 23 second choice mule deer october hunt. Thank you.

can you tell me what my chances are for deer? 6 resident points... 13B first choice, 23 second choice mule deer october hunt. Thank you.

If those were your choices you would make the bonus pass on your second choice 23 October hunt and your first choice wouldn’t matter. If you had a non-bonus pass hunt for second choice your first choice 13B would be just over 1%.

• Like 2

can you tell me what my chances are for deer? 6 resident points... 13B first choice, 23 second choice mule deer october hunt. Thank you.

If those were your choices you would make the bonus pass on your second choice 23 October hunt and your first choice wouldn’t matter. If you had a non-bonus pass hunt for second choice your first choice 13B would be just over 1%.

Exactly right.

With that combo of hunt numbers and bonus points, you have effectively eliminated any chance of drawing the 13B tag.

• Like 1