cmc

40th Annual AzSCI Banquet in Tucson July 11th.

You're invited to the Annual Fundraising Banquet for the Arizona Chapter of Safari Club International.
Join us at the beautiful Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, AZ.

As featured every year we have live auctions which include:
Commissioners Coues Tag, Commissioners Turkey Tag and the Commissioners Javelina Tag up for bids.

We also have the silent auction with various guns and equipment. As well as the bucket raffle, with plenty of prizes to be won. Come join us for dinner, fun and celebration, what AZSCI is all about.

When:
Saturday July 11th 2015 from 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM (dinner @ 6pm) MST.

Where:
Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
7000 N. Resort Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85750

If you have any questions about the banquet, please contact:
Bobby Boido 520-490-8367 or Gilbert Quintana 520-971-6213
Or email us at azsci@yahoo.com

See the attached Banquet Invite below for more details and the ticket order form.

AZSCI banquet invite.pdf

• Like 2

This is a really great banquet plus the resort has a great pool.

I expect we will have a table or two for CouesWhitetail.com members. Who is interested?

I would also like to do like I did last year and offer veterans and currently serving military a free ticket to the banquet. Last year we had several tables full of veterans and it was a great time! If you have served or are currently serving in the military you can email me that you want to go. amanda@coueswhitetail.com

• Like 5

Amanda, will they be offering the same deal on the rooms as last year? Peg and I are checking our schedule since we are so busy with retirement. lol

I promise, anyone who is thinking about going, you will have a great time at the banquet and a fabulous place to relax around the pool. Did I mention pool side service? :)

TJ

We should have the list finalized on Monday, I will post it when we get it complete. Here are some highlights though,

10 day grizzly hunt in Alaska for 1

5 day New Zealand Tahr Hunt

Commissioners tags for Coues, Javelina, turkey and mountain lion.

2 day blackbuck antelope hunt

7 Night stay in a 4 bedroom condo in San Carlos

5 Day Mexico Coues hunt

5 day AZ bear hunt with hounds

10 Day AZ Mt. Lion hunt

we have many more items and I will get them up as soon as I can

Amanda, will they be offering the same deal on the rooms as last year? Peg and I are checking our schedule since we are so busy with retirement. lol

I promise, anyone who is thinking about going, you will have a great time at the banquet and a fabulous place to relax around the pool. Did I mention pool side service? :)

TJ

yes, I believe you can get the same discounted rate!

• Like 2

TJ

The deadline to get the discounted rate is the 19th...

TJ

The deadline to get the discounted rate is the 19th...

:o Thanks Patrick for the information.

TJ

I expect we will have a table or two for CouesWhitetail.com members. Who is interested?

I would also like to do like I did last year and offer veterans and currently serving military a free ticket to the banquet. Last year we had several tables full of veterans and it was a great time! If you have served or are currently serving in the military you can email me that you want to go. amanda@coueswhitetail.com

Amanda, Mark and I would like to sit at the CWT table. Count us in.

• Like 1

Kathi and I just booked are room for the banquet hope to see TJ and Peg along with Amanda and Paul.Oh and TJ and Pegs margarita machine very important to bring the mixer of joy.

This year I will try to be as dressed up as TJ was last year at the pool before banquet starts.

TJ please put up some pics from last year's pool attire you had on.

• Like 1

Just booked our hotel room for Friday and Saturday night. Looking forward to another fun weekend, with all the crazy folks!!! Peg, TJ bring that Margarita machine.

• Like 1

Last years SCI banquet was so must fun and a great way to relax in the heat we a thought we would try it again this year. SCI has helped on Amanda's Women's Javelina Hunting Camps and this is one way we can give back for all they do for cwt. Here are a few pictures from last year. Come join us!

post-1903-0-80359200-1434938044_thumb.jpg

Where else can you enjoy the cool water and the best pool side service available for $100 a night.

post-1903-0-87063000-1434938088_thumb.jpg

Mark and I chillin out before the banquet.

post-1903-0-95013900-1434938126_thumb.jpg

Roger, Ilene and Amanda taking advantage of the pool side.

post-1903-0-12920200-1434938180_thumb.jpg

This was the after banquet room service set up. Late night happy hour.

post-1903-0-82152600-1434938262_thumb.jpg

This place is nothing but first class. What a discount SCI got for all the banquet goers.

See ya there. :)

TJ

• Like 2

We should have the list finalized on Monday, I will post it when we get it complete. Here are some highlights though,

10 day grizzly hunt in Alaska for 1

5 day New Zealand Tahr Hunt

Commissioners tags for Coues, Javelina, turkey and mountain lion.

2 day blackbuck antelope hunt

7 Night stay in a 4 bedroom condo in San Carlos

5 Day Mexico Coues hunt

5 day AZ bear hunt with hounds

10 Day AZ Mt. Lion hunt

we have many more items and I will get them up as soon as I can

Any more info on items to be autioned/raffled?