Sign in to follow this  
Titanium700

How terrible "Pregnant mule deer poached, twins found dead"

“The residents of Arizona lost three deer with this one criminal act,” said Zen Mocarski

Yet hundreds of deer and elk will die unnecessarily due to AZGFD and USFS releasing POS wolves to our lands.

• Like 6

“The residents of Arizona lost three deer with this one criminal act,” said Zen Mocarski

Yet hundreds of deer and elk will die unnecessarily due to AZGFD and USFS releasing POS wolves to our lands.

Totally different scenarios! Those wolves could generate hundreds of dollars in eco tourism over the next 20 years. ;)

• Like 1

The residents of Arizona lost three deer with this one criminal act, said Zen Mocarski

Totally different scenarios! Those wolves could generate hundreds of dollars in eco tourism over the next 20 years. ;)
that's like 2 cents a day!! Hmmm? Feed a starving pigmy in New Guinea or visit wolves.... Think I'll buy the expensive coffee! Sucks about the doe though. Hope they atleast ate the meat and dumped the carcass? Doesn't sound that way.

The residents of Arizona lost three deer with this one criminal act, said Zen Mocarski

that's like 2 cents a day!! Hmmm? Feed a starving pigmy in New Guinea or visit wolves.... Think I'll buy the expensive coffee! Sucks about the doe though. Hope they atleast ate the meat and dumped the carcass? Doesn't sound that way.

Don't see the relevance of starving Pigmies and wolves. I could really care less what the pigmies have to eat when we aren't taking care of our own people here at home.

The article mentions that all the "desirable" meat was removed.

With these idiots does that mean just the tenderloin and backstraps?

The article mentions that all the "desirable" meat was removed.

With these idiots does that mean just the tenderloin and backstraps?

probably cut off the legs and maybe (but probably not ) the backstraps. Poachers cut off big pieces as fast as they can and then get the heck out of there.

This is one of the 'i needed to feed my family' guys that were discussed a couple weeks ago in 'the long season' thread.

Guest 300ultramag.

I deleted the 800 line on my phone a while back. They wouldn't lift a finger for me in my situation (when i was bummed up )and have since chosen to mirror that attitude towards them. If I have a pen and paper I will be sure to draw a sketch of the bad guys if I see em breaking laws and stuff.

Back to the poached deer with babies. What a sicko life is delicate and those fawns went through a whole lot only to be terminated before being born. Triple them fines if you catch em and terminate his ability to hunt arizona ever again.

• Like 2

Guest 300ultramag.

I don't buy the I needed to feed my family. It's not snowing and in Alaska where you are land locked. Put on your big boy pants get a job and buy some beef, chicken or pork. Cowards

• Like 6

I don't buy the I needed to feed my family. It's not snowing and in Alaska where you are land locked. Put on your big boy pants get a job and buy some beef, chicken or pork. Cowards

Exactly!