Sign in to follow this  
muledeerarea33?

Free dog

Found this dog on the frontage road on my way home. I assumed it was dumped by it's location. First thought yellow lab but after getting her home, cleaned, and fed and hydrated I'm not sure? Mut mix or not? She's a sweetheart and has been good with my dogs and cats. Don't think she's 6 weeks old yet but not sure? Front teeth look good and no back teeth yet. Can't afford to keep her and I will not give her to the pound or humane society. Hope someone here needs a dog and will treat her well, I'm looking in other places but think she'd be best homed from here. In Tucson or benson. I might drive her further if your worth her time lol. Thanks. More pics if needed.

post-670-0-86687500-1437013979_thumb.jpg

post-670-0-99972300-1437014025_thumb.jpg

post-670-0-02311000-1437014064_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Def looks like it has lab in it. Good looking dog but I have 3 now. I will put the word out. I have a friend that does rescue until she finds a home so don't just get rid of him to any weird place please.

She sure looks identical to my lab when it was a pup. If she is mixed it's mostly lab. I wonder if Amanda has seen this. This dog will make an excellent companion. :)

• Like 4

aww man.. I know i shouldn't but I love this dog! ... I will definitely consider taking the pup in if the wife approves.

Update: The wife and I are definitely considering it. We are pricing out the vet costs to see.

Update: IF the pup is still available the wife and I would like to take her in and at least try to see if she gets along with my two dogs.. both of them are very friendly.

I have a german shepherd/husky mix and a basset/lab/pit mix

1509200_724032610954861_713052584_n.jpg?

• Like 3

Good on you for picking her up. I wonder how many people drove right past without doing a thing.

I actually don't think it was many, or anyone? Less than 100 homes give or take use the frontage road (pry more like 50?) I asked all the folks I know out here and no one claimed her. I can't drive by any animal without stopping lol. Soft spot for pups and cats. I'd like to think I saw her first and no one was cruel enough to just pass on by. Take her Casey!!! I already got 3!! Will be 4 if no one takes or claims her.
  • Like 1

My family and I would love to take her in! We already got a name for her! :D

• Like 10

Scooter... You know I'll bring her to you....

And I've already got 3 as well!

Looks like someone saved me from taking her in. I know that I can count on you to help me out, too. :)

That's a great thing you did sounds like she will be going to a great home great ending to a great story

Way to go guys! One good deed followed by another. Good karma coming your way!!

Good job by all but who finally got her? :)

TJ

• Like 1