n2horns

Raffles at Arizona Elk Society - Canyon Coolers Raffles NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think each raffle should be in a new thread of its own. It would probably get more attention that way.

I just bought my tickets, but couldn't agree more with Rossi on this!

• Like 1

Tickets are going fast.

• Like 1

I won another 22 so if anyone wants to trade my 22 for a big cooler cuz it doesn't fit in your Prius just shoot me a message. ;)

Thanks aes for doing this for the "Heroes"

You should just give it to me because I like you! :D

• Like 1

Funny i was thinkin 1 for kids beverages and 1 for adult beverages. 😃 but if there were a list of guys i might give it to you would have to be on the list Brian. ;)

You know i fell into the just donate $ its for a good cause and did not even realize that aes had started a hunt for heroes. Being a 100% service connected im so happy to see so much support from our hunting community going to such a cause.

Thanks AES

• Like 1

Funny i was thinkin 1 for kids beverages and 1 for adult beverages. but if there were a list of guys i might give it to you would have to be on the list Brian. ;)

You know i fell into the just donate $ its for a good cause and did not even realize that aes had started a hunt for heroes. Being a 100% service connected im so happy to see so much support from our hunting community going to such a cause.

Thanks AES

Funny I was thinking one for you and one for me! :blink: We really gotta work on being on the same page!

Now that I know its 100% hunts for heroes, I'm all in. Winning a cooler is icing on the cake. You giving me your extra is having my cake and eating it, too! :lol:

• Like 1

Funny i was thinkin 1 for kids beverages and 1 for adult beverages. but if there were a list of guys i might give it to you would have to be on the list Brian. ;)

Thanks AES[/quoteA good friend of mine's been helping them out with the Hunts they have been having for the wounded warriors and they took a good bull out of 6a over the weekend and I won the 125 quart cooler from the raffle today

• Like 2

Thanks AES[/quoteA good friend of mine's been helping them out with the Hunts they have been having for the wounded warriors and they took a good bull out of 6a over the weekend and I won the 125 quart cooler from the raffle today

Nice! But we need pics of bull. :)