Sign in to follow this  
bowhunter4life

Dove hunt, private dairy Phoenix

I am helping to raise money for a local High School basketball team. This will allow you to hunt dove within a private dairy during the September dove season. Lot and lots of dove with only a few individuals allowed for access. This will be good for a party of 4 individuals for $300 for the whole season. PM if you have interest. Thanks,

Mike

• Like 2

So 4 guys for 300.00? Or 300. Each?

Also any day restriction or how many days?

i think that might be the same dairy i used to shoot pigeons off of. i guess they had a deal worked out with G&F and local police where it was ok blasting shotguns right in the middle of town. they did these because that many pigeons do a lot of damage on the feed. a couple times we literally killed a truckload of pigeons. 500-1000 birds if i had to guess. each man would go through at least 250 shells in a day. it always felt like we were doing something illegal until you got 50 or so rounds down the tube and realized that the police were not going to show up.

• Like 3

Can one guy buy it, and bring 3 different guys each day? Or does it have to be the same 4 guys each time?