Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

utv tires anyone tried these?

Do you have the Bighorn Originals or the 2.0's? I run the originals on my Rhino and have 2000 miles on them now and should get another 1500 to 2000 miles.

I have never heard of the tire in question.

I dont see 2.0 on them, so im not sure. They have been better than the itp's I have had. Just looking for something better.

I just put these Sedona Rip-Saws on my ranger. havn't tried them yet but my buddy down in San Manuel has them & loves them. I don't do much pavement driving but he does some & has had no problems so far. good luck!

post-8755-0-21244700-1438225219_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

I just put these Sedona Rip-Saws on my ranger. havn't tried them yet but my buddy down in San Manuel has them & loves them. I don't do much pavement driving but he does some & has had no problems so far. good luck!

How much for those?

murfys69law, I bought them online from rocky mountain atv @ $446 delivered to my door. a buddy & I put them on ourselves.

I'm new to UTV's and their tires .... what does it take to replace the tires onto the rims? Just pry them on?

we took the old ones off with some long azz crow bars, soap & water. did the same to put the new ones on, with the help of a bead seating air tank. after the learning curve on the 1st one...the next three went fast! didn't even scratch up the rims like I was worried about. just a bigger version of changing bike tires like when I was a kid.

I had some knockoff bighorns which were great tires imo. Dirt tamers I believe.

I decided to go to maxxis bighorns and have not had good success with them at all.

Those rip saws have a good tread pattern and I have heard they are good tires as well. Might get those next go round with tires.

I have had good luck with my Bighorn originals. 5000 miles on one set on my Grizzly and now 2000 on my Rhino. I will stay with them but they are pricey. That other tire looks like a good tire though.

I just bought a set of Kamati Mongrels. they are DOT approved and 8 PLy tires. My buddies have them and get great mileage on them...Here they are on my machine.

post-9454-0-63070900-1438274148_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I run the super swamper inferno I have 5100 miles on them still have half or more tred