Sign in to follow this  
Edge

What guns or bow would you want back?

I have sold quite a few guns I have bought for myself but never intend on selling the coveted guns from childhood. the guns I got as a kid and have passed on to my kids are pretty safe from sale!

I did sell my 44mag dad bought me long ago but that thing was brutal!

• Like 1

Oh don't even get me started on trucks and cars I regret. I'm sitting on my 1990 Toyota right now and wife wants to sell it but I just cant

You can do it! I just let my 2001 go.

So long ya old green turd (trd) it was fun while it lasted! kids always asked why my truck said turd cuz of the trd on fender. :)

• Like 1

Dan Wesson 1911.

Me too!!

I loved that gun. I sold it because I needed money when I was younger. Biggest mistake ever.

Dan Wesson 1911.

Me too!!

I loved that gun. I sold it because I needed money when I was younger. Biggest mistake ever.

guns, precious metals, and savings account. All serve the same purpose if they're needed, but guns can be used up until that point unlike the other two.
  • Like 1

CZ P01. Sure was a nice little 9mm.

I sold a Ruger 77 .243 that was the first rifle I bought. I was on my way to college in Colorado and 'needed' a bigger gun. Bought a Winchester 70 7mm Rem Mag.... hated that caliber so had it rebarreled to .338WM and love it now. Still wish I had that sweet shooting, compact. 243.

Bought a 12ga 686 in 2004, for $1000, barely used... hunted with it all year and then traded it for a Kimber .45 and a small .243. Wish I had it back for sure...

• Like 1