Sign in to follow this  
DesertBull

Ulmer Edge

I see Trophy Taker is no longer selling them. Did another mfg pick them up or are they no longer being made?

I have been to a couple of different shops that told different stories, I was trying to pick some up, one place said they got into a patent infringement battle, another shop said they had not heard anything about it getting taken off the market.

Have not heard anything except for hear say........

The maker of the ulmer edge didn't want to get into the legal battle with someone that was accusing them of copying their design.

I like the head so anywhere I see them I pick up a package. eBay has them.

I currently shoot the slick tricks but was thinking of switching. I don't want to make the commitment if they are not being mfg.

I like shwacker it's a similar design

• Like 1

Dan Evans of Trophy taker released a video talking about how Rusty had a company that had the patent come after him. He was unaware of this company because they had not had a product on the market for quite some time, but still held the patents. Rather than pump a bunch of money into his defense, he walked away from the whole deal.

Nice Blood!! Looks like an animal was butchered there! Call Camofire if you can not find them cheaper than 29.99$ Kendall will sell them to you even if they are not on their site and they have them in stock.