hoghntr

22lr ammo

Sportsmans on yorkshire has many kinds! I saw it with my own eyes today in back room.. a guy even mentioned how they dont always put it out. shame shame shame on you. go request some! saw remington bricks, buckets of golden bullets 1440 count,many 100pks, blazer bricks

It is just stupid we are having this problem but I gurantee if employees just hand 22lr ammo to friends and let them buy im pretty sure problem will not end.

Are you in need of 22 lr ammo for hunting or target shooting?

Just went down there tonight. They pretty much told me to take a hike and I would have to buy a gun to get any. He was kind of rude about it!! This is crazy!! I'm not a guy who stock piles the stuff just wanted one brick. What a joke.

• Like 2

I was just north of Houston in January this year. No shortage back east. I picked up 5 - 500 round boxes for $21 each. I'm unsure what's going on here.

Hoarders is what is going on out here.

• Like 1

I have been picking some bricks up at Cabelas pretty regularly. Also, the Ace hardware on 32nd St and Indian School gets their shipment in every Friday @ 2pm. If you are in line you can pick up a brick or two.

A guy I work with works weekends at Dick's and let's me know when they get some in. I give him money when I have some and he picks it up for me. Randalls had some fairly regularly too so I grab some there when I see it.

A guy I work with works weekends at Dick's and let's me know when they get some in. I give him money when I have some and he picks it up for me. Randalls had some fairly regularly too so I grab some there when I see it.

This is clearly what is happening.. friends (employees) holding for friends

I need to find more friends who can make sure I can get ammo when I need it!

Just went down there tonight. They pretty much told me to take a hike and I would have to buy a gun to get any. He was kind of rude about it!! This is crazy!! I'm not a guy who stock piles the stuff just wanted one brick. What a joke.

It was a large amount of 22lr ammo. I will be contacting management about it and or the uppers. Case of blazer bricks, palet of 1440 buckets, the remington stuff was kinda out of eyesight so not sure how much but im disgusted with them. they gave me a brick and said dont tell anyone. im not so sure management is aware of backroom practices on delivery day. sorry you went away empty handed. I did get some and willing to share if needed.

• Like 3

Btw if ya haven't hit grocery store lately eggs are about to be in same shortage as 22lr and prices already doubled.

He said they don't really hold much back other then what they keep to sell with a gun. He said they will keep a little back so employees can get some when a shipment comes in. He just tells me when. They get some in so I can give him some cash if I have any. Dick's doesn't give discounts on ammo or guns to employees which I thought sucks so I pay full price, I just have a better knowledge of when they have 22.

Sportsman's situation sounds shady though. A pallet could see holding back if that was a sale item on the next weeks sale and they were instructed not to put it out. 3+ different kinds in quantity is just rude.

• Like 1