Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Names have been drawn.😎-Goal has been met!

If I give $250 do I get the 22 and 9mm and put I. For the draw?

Yes

Sorry Iv been away for a few days busy with work. 68 hr work week doesn't leave much time for home life. Wow !!! The only thing I can say is IM SPEECHLESS. I tip my hat to all of you CW members and non members for all the love and support.... I'm blown away by the fact that so many people who prior we're strangers have found a place in there heart for our son! Thank you all so much for the prayers, thoughts, wishes and donations. Thank you BPURSELL for making all this possible, without you I never would have been able to get the story out. I'm not real tech savvy.., and if it weren't for you I would not have been blessed with By the CW community. HOGHNTR I don't really know where to begin! you took an immediate interest in my son and began and interest as if he was your own ran with it. the craziest thing is prior to this we were strangers but I do believe after all this I will of made some lifelong friends and I am forever indebted to all of you thank you

• Like 5

Gonna do a sunday bump for Ty ! we have some sweet stuff you are getting a crack at winning. all it takes is a $20 donation to Ty's fund.. you can read all about what happened and his progress on the fundraiser site.

This young mans mother sent me a card (a awesome homemade card I believe) I should not have opened when traveling down road cuz for some reason it got very difficult for me to see. :'( actually it was not a sad car it was a very encouraging card and I believe they also believe in the POWER of CHRIST! :)

So as said before I believe this wil be a one time thing to help get what the family needs to help get ty's lens transplant or fake lens or whatever they do. :]

I am so thankful for the guys who have stepped up and put in goodies for donation and who have donated towards Jared and Ty..

I have had medical issues for 20+yrs and although mine 100% military and 100% covered believe you me I found myself almost going bankrupt.

My prayers are with you Ty and family and my prayers are with those debating if they should donate. I ENCOURAGE ANYONE 1 or 2 OF YOU TO BE WITH ME WHEN NAMES CHOSEN. :)

***Again you choose gift in order you are drawn so if 1st and you want ranger 1000 then gr8! if 2nd and want rifle gr8! and so on...

http://www.youcaring.com/ty-bennett-397177

Text me at 6024994136 or send pm with donation in multiples of $20 thx

• Like 1

Honestly, I have said this before many times on here but this is the best dang website on the Internet. Mike if u need someone whenever the drawing is give me a jingle.

• Like 1

Yes Hoghntr, that card was hand made, I would also like to be involved with the drawing as long as it's a weekend. Also to anyone who put forth as little as a thought about our situation we would like to send you a thank you card as well, if you PM me or text me your mailing address we will get one to you.

• Like 2

Wmathern, a hand made card is very thoughtful but you and Breann have your hands full at this point. Conserve your energies & focus on Ty. I just hope he recovers so that he can play ball, hunt & fish again. Thoughts & prayers to your family. Paul

• Like 4

I was kind of giving this a bump. I hope someone gives the $250 for the ammo. (I couldn't take it in good conscious anyways). Thank you for the kind words wmathern. To clarify, a gun trust is not for your guns, it's for your class III items. Suppressor, sbr, shotguns, full autos etc... I know someone here wants info or help with a tax stamp.

Donated 20.00 wish I could do more for the little man.

William Clay Price

• Like 1

The last few years I was one of the biggest (although mostly silent) critics of Hoghntr, and a few others. I felt that he had been on CW.com for just a few short months and was self appointed moderator etc... Well anyway all that being said it really seems like he is a great guy and really wants to help others and is unselfish and giving. I appreciate that and a HUGE THANK YOU for being involved in other peoples lives, especially for the youth.

I donated money, but don't need or want to be in the running for any prizes. Thanks again.

Houston Davis

• Like 3

The last few years I was one of the biggest (although mostly silent) critiques of Hoghntr, and a few others. I felt that he had been on CW.com for just a few short months and was self appointed moderator etc... Well anyway all that being said it really seems like he is a great guy and really wants to help others and is unselfish and giving. I appreciate that and a HUGE THANK YOU for being involved in other peoples lives, especially for the youth.

I donated money, but don't need or want to be in the running for any prizes. Thanks again.

Houston Davis

Thank you sir!

Im not always easy to like :) I do love kiddos and always glad to help if able. I have taken few my share of wrong paths in life and am Very VERRRRY grateful to have been given opportunity to choose this 1. I am a christ follower and a work always in progress. Mike

And dang houston that buck is awesome! sure have seen few nice profile pic bucks lately. someday I wil succeed and harvest something over 2pts. ;)

**side note** everyone should check out the movie "Do you Believe?" :)