Smith2260

Lab mix puppies $25

We have 3 female lab mix puppies for sale. 2 black and 1 yellow. In the pics below, mom is the yellow lab and the black lab is dad. 7 weeks old today. I would like to see them go to outdoors CW families. I will put them on CL after this weekend. Located in queen creek. $25. 480-220-6501 call or text. post-6097-0-72203900-1440555745_thumb.jpgpost-6097-0-77445000-1440555773_thumb.jpgpost-6097-0-19245000-1440555793_thumb.jpgpost-6097-0-33887000-1440555813_thumb.jpgpost-6097-0-42304500-1440555826_thumb.jpg

The black labs mom was a pure breed yellow lab that jumped the fence and we think she breed with a big pure breed black lab next door. He is very blocky headed and beautiful. The mom's mom was also a pure breed that we are not sure of the mix. We think either German shepherd or another lab in the neighborhood based in her ears. We live in a rural area so we know most of the dogs around.

I'm very sorry to say - NO more ! I've always had a dog - up to 3 at a time "BUT" it is time to try to go places and do things where a dog isn't a reason for not going.

young pups - great but still need lots of attention

2-10 yrs olds - great companion's- fun to be with,for most of the time

10 till ? -- family that you have to take care of - can mean lots of different things / problems

always wanted a deep chocolate lab - others always showed up first - lol

our ole lady is pushin 11 and hates to be alone and often thought of a pup for companionship but then we are starting the cycle all over agin - just like everytime before her

cute pups - they'll all find great homes

I'm very sorry to say - NO more ! I've always had a dog - up to 3 at a time "BUT" it is time to try to go places and do things where a dog isn't a reason for not going.

young pups - great but still need lots of attention

2-10 yrs olds - great companion's- fun to be with,for most of the time

10 till ? -- family that you have to take care of - can mean lots of different things / problems

always wanted a deep chocolate lab - others always showed up first - lol

our ole lady is pushin 11 and hates to be alone and often thought of a pup for companionship but then we are starting the cycle all over agin - just like everytime before her

cute pups - they'll all find great homes

yikes crap on threads much?

OP Good luck to finding these beautiful puppies hunting homes. They look darn near paper worthy to me. Won't be reopening this thread with my wife around that's for sure.

• Like 1

crappin on threads ?

cute pups would love to have one -

sorry if you are offended CP

I just gave my reason for not takin one! wasn't meant as a crap on thread

if your a dog lover - nothing of what I stated is untrue and you know it ! and it won't matter cuz you'll grab one of these cuties . and make it a family member .

- nothing better than a LAB in my opinion - all I've ever had - 8 over my life time

Anyone wanting or needing a pup - don't look any farther - go get one of these

they are gorgeous -

• Like 1