bigorange

Backyard bobcat family on a kill...

Had one young bobcat in our yard this morning...not scared of me at all. Later in the morning I looked out and momma and both young ones had returned. Turns out they had stashed a kill under a bush in our yard. One of the kits ate on it a while, then momma grabbed it and they all went over the wall into the wash. The young ones had a distinct orange tabby look to them. Could be hybrids with a neighborhood cat I suppose. Very cool to see...trying to upload video, but file size must be too large.

post-5622-0-13984600-1441395889_thumb.jpg

post-5622-0-08182800-1441395954_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Very cool thanks for sharing.

Cool Stuff. I used to get them in Cave Creek. Thank for the show...............BOB!

They came back twice overnight after these pics...once at about midnight and once at 4AM. Almost an hour each time. No pics since except the kids playing in the yard. Kids have had fun checking the camera though...

post-5622-0-39645000-1441892512_thumb.jpg

post-5622-0-99032300-1441892525_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

That is cool. Especially setting up the trail cameras to catch them. We have a couple small dogs so I wouldn't be quite as glad to see them in my yard.

• Like 1

Glad to share. It's been fun. May have to put a cam in my neighbor's yard now for thieves though. They've been hit twice recently. Hate thieves.