Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Anyone have the 22 early archery hunt

Just wondering if anyone with the early archery 22 hunt would be interested in sharing a little info on Bull movement. I'm helping a friend from Colorado who has the 22 south Muzzy hunt in 2 weeks. I've located a few good Bulls, but I would really like to find a few more. If anyone is willing to share what they have seen I would greately appreciate it. If not I completely understand.

Thanks,

Adam

• Like 1

Any progress? Hoping you snag one.

Big Browns , Just remember the 260 is the divider ... Some here seem to think areas in 22s are North most likely because the Flat line maps show a GOOD B) chunk of 22s Elk habitat on the North map. I know more than a few hunters personally that made the same mistake over the past couple years( a couple this year ) ... though most were hunting the 22N hunt and were scouting good country in the south only to be bummed out when shown their error...

Thanks for all the info guys. We did some serious scouting this past weekend. We did find several nice Bulls, but nothing over 320. Still hoping to find a 330+ Bull for my buddy.

I'm back at work, but my buddy is scouting all week.

If anyone has eyes on a big boy and doesn't have anyone to help on the upcoming muzzy hunt we would love the assistance. I really want to find my buddy a nice Bull.

Thanks,

Adam

The 22 early archery is all of 22

Yes it is.... but he is asking for info leading up to his 22 south muzzy hunt that he is helping a friend with.

You're right , missed that part.