Guest 300ultramag.

Should be fun.

Guest 300ultramag.

My wife has has moved up in rank and is officially my go-to hunting buddy. Her and I both got drawn together and we hope to pull a double off this year. She is pretty green so I probably wont have a spotter. She cant see out of one eye so I will carry the burden to finding em in the glass. But she can shoot and hike!!!! What could go wrong?

Lmao I wouldnt have it any other way. I am grateful to have a wife that will use my 1k rifles as a shield tearing up through the manazanitas and cat claw. She will also beat me every time if we set up cameras together she will get every dang species on hers and mine will have only muley does and be 40 yds from hers. Its almost funny!

Any how I wish to come back on here and share our adventure with the CW family. Hopefully some success as well. Due to the buck we found for her she will be sending it downrange a bit so she will be behind the 300 (she doesnt know it yet) but if she wants to top her last buck this is what it will take! Wish us luck.

Or.... Should I put her in cowboy boots the 1st day, do a 6 mile loop #blisters and go solo???

lmao I am excited to see what this hunt shapes up to be.

her 1st deer

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/44513-skunkzilla/?hl=skunkzilla

• Like 6

You've got it made bro, praying one day Ive got a wife that wants to follow me around the woods.

• Like 2

+1 for having a hunt partner that you can knock the dust off in the sticks.

Edit: do your best to keep your hands outta the way....the hills have eyes, don't wanna block the view.

Good luck to the both of you on your hunt. Great to have your wife as a hunting partner. At least it's someone you know and trust

Good luck to you both! Looking forward to reading the story.

My wife ain't ever gonna go on a hunt with me but at least she supports my hunting addiction!

• Like 1

I'm sure returning back to camp and going to bed together ;) is lot more enjoyable than a loud, burley,snoring man hunting partner!

• Like 4

Just a little FYI, I checked out the link to the other thread and after seeing your pretty wife and the awesome deer she shot.... you officially have be moved to the DNB list. Permanently!

Good luck on your guys' hunt, I hope you go 2 for 2.

Guest 300ultramag.

Tell the truth, how many people clicked the link to check out wifey?

just casey!

Tell the truth, how many people clicked the link to check out wifey?

just casey!

Naaah, I did too. Nicely done!

My question is do you take all of your pictures looking straight down? Even the picture in your avatar is straight down. :)

You are lucky. I took my wife out this last weekend camping and went out to do some glassing. I watched a bunch of elk on a ridge and could never get my wife to see them. I thought I was going to lose it. Finally took a picture through my binocs with my phone and showed her the picture. So I don't think there is much hope for me.

Guest 300ultramag.

Well it ended up being a solo hunt.

400 and some change, not a long poke but I am excited to have been lucky enough to put a tag on this deer!

post-2006-0-49740900-1446780611.png

• Like 1

Guest 300ultramag.

My question is do you take all of your pictures looking straight down? Even the picture in your avatar is straight down. :)

You are lucky. I took my wife out this last weekend camping and went out to do some glassing. I watched a bunch of elk on a ridge and could never get my wife to see them. I thought I was going to lose it. Finally took a picture through my binocs with my phone and showed her the picture. So I don't think there is much hope for me.

Hang in there be patient but man its hard to not see elk through binos lmao! Regarding my pics its just habit. I need photography training from casey he always bags on my photo skills!